CroCop Wanted to Continue

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » CroCop Wanted to Continue
disorderlyvision
9/23/08 10:05:08PM
link

"Alaister was ahead on points, however its a 15 minute fight and i knew my time would come" said Mirko

Mirko wanted to continue to fight, however the ringside doctor prevented him from continuing.

"I'm angry it ended this way, it seemed as if he was the dominant one, however i wasn't in trouble for a second and was waiting for my opportunities. I prepared very well because i thought the match could last a while. I thought i would knock him down in the end"

His manager Zvonimir Lucic confirmed that he wanted to continue the fight however the ringside officials prevented it as a precaution.

kinda makes overeem look like a dick sayin he was faking
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/23/08 10:17:49PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

[

kinda makes overeem look like a dick sayin he was faking

i think overeem did a pretty good job of that anyways
Twenty20Dollars
9/23/08 11:41:43PM
rematch?
cmill21
9/23/08 11:52:50PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

rematch?

Yup.
PaleHorse
9/24/08 1:51:33AM
Don't waste time, Cro Cop vs Fedor. No rematch.
xAcidburNx
9/24/08 4:49:07AM
cro cop wouldnt be much of a match for fedor right now i dont think. really like the guy but he hasnt been the same since PRIDE went down. makes ya wonder what happend to the guy.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/24/08 3:46:40PM

Posted by xAcidburNx

cro cop wouldnt be much of a match for fedor right now i dont think. really like the guy but he hasnt been the same since PRIDE went down. makes ya wonder what happend to the guy.

well u cant say crocop lost his balls......oh wait, maybe you can now
loonytnt
9/24/08 4:04:54PM
imo

CC needs to give it up, losing a ball is a sign, and no way CC vs fedor plz

cc is one of the best fighter there WAS, not anymore
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/24/08 4:38:15PM

Posted by loonytnt

imo

CC needs to give it up, losing a ball is a sign, and no way CC vs fedor plz

cc is one of the best fighter there WAS, not anymore

lol i cant prop u twice in 5 minutes
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/24/08 4:51:37PM
so i guess im a dick for sayin he was faking
disorderlyvision
9/24/08 4:58:43PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

pretty much.....yep! let somone kick your balls into your stomach directly after 2 or 3 previous nut shots, and see how well you hold up.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/24/08 5:33:01PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

pretty much.....yep! let somone kick your balls into your stomach directly after 2 or 3 previous nut shots, and see how well you hold up.

i gotta agree
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/24/08 6:44:33PM
thing is man, if his testies really wouldve gone back inside he wouldnt of been able to even walk away from the ring. just saying ... oh and IF it really went back inside, then he's lying about wanting to continue. I meen come on i know a lot of people like crocop but he isin't god. Anyways, Overeem will take care of him on NYE.
disorderlyvision
9/24/08 6:51:56PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

thing is man, if his testies really wouldve gone back inside he wouldnt of been able to even walk away from the ring. just saying ... oh and IF it really went back inside, then he's lying about wanting to continue. I meen come on i know a lot of people like crocop but he isin't god. Anyways, Overeem will take care of him on NYE.

did you see the way he walked away from the cage. he was limpng badly. it wasn't like he jus got up and walked off like nothing happened. and how can you say his testicle didn't go inside? were you the doctor touching his nuts? the doctor is the one who stopped the fight. cro cop didn't say he couldn't continue. the dr. did
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/25/08 8:25:15AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

did you see the way he walked away from the cage. he was limpng badly. it wasn't like he jus got up and walked off like nothing happened. and how can you say his testicle didn't go inside? were you the doctor touching his nuts? the doctor is the one who stopped the fight. cro cop didn't say he couldn't continue. the dr. did

I said i didin't think it went inside, its a thought. and if it really did as I said, It's complete bullcrap for him to say he wanted to continue.
4u2nv
9/25/08 9:06:21AM
he wanted to continue after a few hours rest and a baseball bat handed to him for his return. He was getting pwned as sad it is to say.
cmill21
9/25/08 6:46:43PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

I said i didin't think it went inside, its a thought. and if it really did as I said, It's complete bullcrap for him to say he wanted to continue.

Why? He fought Josh Barnett in the second round of the OWGP with a broken ankle.
Pookie
9/25/08 6:52:21PM

Posted by 4u2nv

he wanted to continue after a few hours rest and a baseball bat handed to him for his return. He was getting pwned as sad it is to say.

Your avatar is like an epileptic seizure in motion.
xAcidburNx
9/25/08 10:47:39PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Why? He fought Josh Barnett in the second round of the OWGP with a broken ankle.

word