CroCop's Right Testicle Runs For Cover

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » CroCop's Right Testicle Runs For Cover
DoTheMMAth
9/23/08 12:33:59PM
LINK

Apparently Mirko's testicles didn't get any rest after Kongo played knee-bongos with them. Here's the scoop from the Overeem vs CroCop bout.

Also, here's a (slow as hell loading) video to the fight. I just left it alone for a while then went back to the window to watch.

http://www.mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/mirko-filipovic-vs-alistair-overeem-dream-6-4222.html
PaleHorse
9/23/08 1:27:39PM
I don't care who you are, Overeem had to do that or he was KO'd for sure. But thats just pathetic that he would resort to it. I don't see Cro Cop wanting a rematch.
MMAcca
9/23/08 1:29:26PM
emfleek
9/23/08 1:36:30PM
That's nuts.

No pun intended.
jiujitsufreak74
9/23/08 2:03:54PM

Posted by PaleHorse

I don't care who you are, Overeem had to do that or he was KO'd for sure. But thats just pathetic that he would resort to it. I don't see Cro Cop wanting a rematch.

i really doubt he did it on purpose. he was also winning the fight up until that point
emfleek
9/23/08 2:05:57PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i really doubt he did it on purpose. he was also winning the fight up until that point

I agree. No man would/should EVER do that to another man on purpose. If so, you automatically lose your Man Card.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/23/08 2:15:49PM
Overeem wouldve dominated. I'm so pissed at this, I put my whole bankroll on it too (parlay+seperate bet). now instead I get 50$ fake dollars
The-Don
9/23/08 2:25:06PM

Posted by PaleHorse

did you watch the same fight.. up to the point of the knees Overeen was controlling every aspect of that.. .Going but what I saw I think overeem was going to win that.. now don't get me wrong I was pulling for Crocop... but to me its looked like he lost a step somewhere.. like the fire is gone... I hope it was just he was off to a slow start and he was going to pull off a win.. but at this point its all speculation...
DoTheMMAth
9/23/08 4:25:40PM
I was very surprised to heard that Alistair had a solid 20 pounds on CroCop as well, especially considering that Overeem used to cut to 205 up until recently.
juanez13
9/23/08 4:42:21PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

I was very surprised to heard that Alistair had a solid 20 pounds on CroCop as well, especially considering that Overeem used to cut to 205 up until recently.

I think HW suits him better, when he fought at LHW the weight cut seemed to be the reason he gassed in alot of his fights, which cost him a couple big ones.

cmill21
9/23/08 5:56:08PM
Why is he wearing knee braces? He looked stiff and weird, but he still landed a few good shots including that head kick that barley missed. That jumping shot to the pills would have sent most guys down for the count though.
chubbud22
9/23/08 6:09:13PM

Posted by The-Don

Posted by PaleHorse

did you watch the same fight.. up to the point of the knees Overeen was controlling every aspect of that.. .Going but what I saw I think overeem was going to win that.. now don't get me wrong I was pulling for Crocop... but to me its looked like he lost a step somewhere.. like the fire is gone... I hope it was just he was off to a slow start and he was going to pull off a win.. but at this point its all speculation...

No kidding Overeem was dominating the fight Me and PaleHorse must have been watching a completely different fight
Ben_Hutch
9/23/08 6:11:15PM

Posted by PaleHorse

Whatever you say.......
sparky
9/23/08 6:32:08PM

Posted by PaleHorse

You cant be serious maybe you should watch the fight because those knee were not on purspose cro cop moved to prevent impact and got hit in the cup thats all she wrote. Overeem was kicking Cro Cop's ass why would he intentionally hit him in the balls doesnt seem to make much sense to me.

Overeem was completely schooling Cro Cop amd was on his way to victory only way Cro Cop was comming out of that fight without a loss was the way he did and I hate to say that!
PaleHorse
9/23/08 6:56:07PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by PaleHorse

You cant be serious maybe you should watch the fight because those knee were not on purspose cro cop moved to prevent impact and got hit in the cup thats all she wrote. Overeem was kicking Cro Cop's ass why would he intentionally hit him in the balls doesnt seem to make much sense to me.

Overeem was completely schooling Cro Cop amd was on his way to victory only way Cro Cop was comming out of that fight without a loss was the way he did and I hate to say that!

You're right, I was watching the fight and he definately was winning, but I couldn't see him finishing where as we all know Mirko is a finisher, I don't want to see a rematch, I'd rather just see Cro Cop fight Fedor again.
Ben_Hutch
9/23/08 7:29:31PM

Posted by PaleHorse

Posted by sparky

Posted by PaleHorse

You're right, I was watching the fight and he definately was winning, but I couldn't see him finishing where as we all know Mirko is a finisher, I don't want to see a rematch, I'd rather just see Cro Cop fight Fedor again.

Overeem could have won a decision, or the fight could have been stopped on the cut, and since when couldn't Overeem finish the fight?!?!

Why should Cro Cop get to fight Fedor when he was clearly losing that fight and was being schooled by Overeem??????

What's going through your head when making these posts!!
juanez13
9/23/08 7:38:36PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Porch28
9/23/08 7:52:36PM
Overeem was beating his ass. Cro Cop is a shadow of his former self. Gonzaga really f'd him up hasn't been the same since
SpiderSilva
9/23/08 9:25:00PM
you know the fight
I watched was CC nuts were begaining to take over the fight when they were in the clinch so Ov could only do one thing take out what would cause him to lose the fight CC nuts ofrhis bigger one Mr righty
Ben_Hutch
9/24/08 9:26:21AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

you know the fight
I watched was CC nuts were begaining to take over the fight when they were in the clinch so Ov could only do one thing take out what would cause him to lose the fight CC nuts ofrhis bigger one Mr righty

In English please?