Crocop offers to fight Overeem & Kharitonov at DREAM 6

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Crocop offers to fight Overeem & Kharitonov at DREAM 6
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/22/08 7:34:29PM
just found this on sherdog....pretty interesting & leaves litttle doubt in my mind that THE CROCOP is still to be taken seriously

Link
cmill21
9/22/08 7:49:17PM
Lol, I love him. I'm pretty curious to see what he does, seems like his old self outside the ring, we'll see inside.
Mchubb316
9/22/08 10:20:27PM
That would be frickin sweet if they were to let him do that. Hopefully Crocop comes in to tonight like his old self, and beats Overeem.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/23/08 11:47:35AM
oh come on... IMO first off the fight should have never been stopped, and whatever from what i saw he's getting tooled by both of em. I have lost the little respect i had for cro crap.

R.I.P. Mirko

cmill21
9/23/08 5:48:46PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

oh come on... IMO first off the fight should have never been stopped, and whatever from what i saw he's getting tooled by both of em. I have lost the little respect i had for cro crap.

R.I.P. Mirko

Come let me knee you in the balls and knock your testicle into your stomach.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/23/08 5:59:44PM
Yeah ok, I was a bit hard with the respect thing. But thing is, i dont even believe it really happened. I'm being 100% honest and not lying here but believe whatever you want. Iv'e seen a guy's testies go back inside. i was about 16 and it was a well hit line driver right to the 3rd base coach, so it wasnt a kid either, It was a grown man in shape. That guy I'm talking about wasn't able to walk for the next month and he walked with a cane for the next 3. Crocop rolled around for 20 mins walked around and shit, im sorry but his testies going back inside seems a bit much to me. Granted getting hit a low blow sucks, but don't come and making it sound worst than it is just to make an excuse on why you wouldve lost the fight to a better opponent.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/23/08 7:41:00PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Yeah ok, I was a bit hard with the respect thing. But thing is, i dont even believe it really happened. I'm being 100% honest and not lying here but believe whatever you want. Iv'e seen a guy's testies go back inside. i was about 16 and it was a well hit line driver right to the 3rd base coach, so it wasnt a kid either, It was a grown man in shape. That guy I'm talking about wasn't able to walk for the next month and he walked with a cane for the next 3. Crocop rolled around for 20 mins walked around and shit, im sorry but his testies going back inside seems a bit much to me. Granted getting hit a low blow sucks, but don't come and making it sound worst than it is just to make an excuse on why you wouldve lost the fight to a better opponent.

it happened to me before & i did what CC did, bent over as if praying for them to return
got up, tried to wlak it off, went back down again repeat for a few miutes

then finally waddled to the car

cmill21
9/24/08 12:02:21AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Doc saw it though. I don't know to many guys who want 5 Japanese dudes playing with their dink just to get out of a fight. lol
tooly236
9/29/08 12:14:44AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

R.I.P. Mirko

You my friend, are a rare rare rare breed of loser. Everyone is tough on their computer. Shoot yourself
randompunter
9/29/08 6:41:30PM
Downunder your an idiot cant wait in a couple of months when cro-cop ko'sOvereem and your hanging from his good testi.

Main reason i never post because 99% is retarded dribble
the_01
9/30/08 12:42:52AM
I love to watch CroCop fight, Id pay for any event that he fights in. The thing is, CroCop is still the same one dimensional fighter, every fighter going in the ring with him expects a left kick, a very old trick. Simply catch the foot, take him down, and beat the crap out of him. I wish he would incorporate some other techniques and end them with his famous kicks. He kind of reminds me of Chuck, they are obvious and dont seem to want to change.