CroCop kicks ass!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » CroCop kicks ass!!!
Trapt1nw0nder
2/5/07 12:03:31AM
I love this guy even more now.......being in the UFC didnt change him 1 bit...

no Tapout logo's on his shorts......no "come to my after party" bs...no sippin on Xyience after the fight.......all original CroCop right here ;)

corpsegrinder
2/5/07 2:35:41AM
He's a badass
strikefirstgear
2/5/07 2:44:48AM
That's a bad man there. He is there to stay for a while I think.
hippysmacker
2/5/07 4:59:12AM
I think his contract is large enough to not need the sponsorship money. Personally, the fact that he fought a guy who was afraid of him was funny. He stalked him the whole time, usually we see him try to avoid the takedown. When he fight's a guy that wants to stand with him( Except Hunt of course) he is usually the agressor. Hopefully Kongo will be next.
Stickan
2/5/07 5:13:06AM
Yeah I've never seen anything in MMA like that fight. Sanchez was so nervous and scared after he got punched the first time it was ridiculous.
The crowd was awesome too.

CroCop is a scary scary dude. Not a single smile on his face, he just wanted to do his job and go home.
madmarck
2/5/07 9:22:54AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

I love this guy even more now.......being in the UFC didnt change him 1 bit...

no Tapout logo's on his shorts......no "come to my after party" bs...no sippin on Xyience after the fight.......all original CroCop right here ;)

Yeah who is gonnna tell Cro Cop to do somethin? The guy is like the silent killer. He doesnt smile much anymore. He just has this mean ass look to him.
Besides i dont think he needs money badly. He is most likely the highest paid fighter in the UFC. And probably one of the highest paid in the world.
madmarck
2/5/07 9:24:29AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I think his contract is large enough to not need the sponsorship money. Personally, the fact that he fought a guy who was afraid of him was funny. He stalked him the whole time, usually we see him try to avoid the takedown. When he fight's a guy that wants to stand with him( Except Hunt of course) he is usually the agressor. Hopefully Kongo will be next.

Cheick Kongo would be a good fight for Cro Cop. Another Highlight KO. I would like to see Cro Cop fight Gabriel Gonzaga. That will show his good ground Defense.