Who would you like to see CroCop end his career against?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who would you like to see CroCop end his career against?
WWBJD
1/7/09 1:08:14AM
In a recent post fight interview, Mirko said he wants to finish his career in the UFC. So my question is who would you like to see him finish his career against?

Personally, i've always wanted to see him fight Liddell

how bout u guys?
Boo_Radley21
1/7/09 1:10:07AM
Liddell, Nogueira, Couture, theres still a bunch of fights I'd like to see him in even though he's over the hill.
ChokeUout
1/7/09 1:28:42AM
Mine is simple...

The fight that was being set up by the UFC but got ruined by Gabriel GOnzaga's left Foot...

Randy Couture v. Cro Cop

Yeah, Randy would win, but don't think the UFC wouldn't set up a fight with two high profile heavyweights where the UFC guy is favored to beat the former pride guy.

My two cents
EvenFlow
1/7/09 1:34:52AM
Barnett pt. 4, just to prove a point.
WWBJD
1/7/09 1:41:28AM
after Chuck, i'd like to see him fight Lesnar or Arlovski

ive always enjoyed watching him fight larger opponents
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
1/7/09 2:03:39AM
rematch with dos santos jr , i think the rematch will be a coin toss .
cmill21
1/7/09 2:15:16AM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Rematch? Do you mean Dos Caras? Chuck v Cro Cop would be a suicide mission, Chuck can't check leg kicks lol. I don't think that he'll end his career in the UFC, I think he's going to end where it all started...call it a hunch
Aaronno9
1/7/09 3:11:50AM
Id like to see him fight big Tim or Andrei. Probably the only 2 fights im interested in seeing him in as far as mma goes nowdays.

Id also like to see him fight Allister again obviously, but id prefer it if they fought in the states to make sure Overeems keeping his supplements in check.
Manfred
1/7/09 4:55:21AM
His last fight is NOT going to be in the UFC. There is no way they are going to let him come in for one fight. They sometimes offer that courtesy to UFC legends (Coleman, Royce) but CC is an MMA legend, not a UFC one.

It'll be hard for them to sell one last mega-fight to TUFers.
DCRage
1/7/09 7:52:09AM

Overeem. Rematch. And, for the heck of it, throw the rules out the window and let them settle it old-school style.
cowcatcher
1/7/09 8:13:32AM
fedor. this is the fight CC has wanted for a long time and just what he might need to get the proper motivation to fight like he has in the past. i would love to see the couture, or liddell fights too, but i think for fedor we would get to see the best CC weve seen since the OWGP.
mrsmiley
1/7/09 9:26:54AM
I say AA.
That's too good of a fight to pass up.
Twenty20Dollars
1/7/09 10:44:15AM
Gonzaga!
tuvok500
1/7/09 10:50:31AM
I would like to see him being destroy by Cane Velasquez !!

then he can retire.

TheNatural915
1/7/09 1:42:14PM
Liddell would be fun to watch
Hendo67
1/7/09 2:31:29PM
Liddell, Couture, Sylvia...
mirko-cro-cop
1/7/09 3:05:20PM
well sorry to break it to ya, but there will surely not be any career end.
im from croatia, and here, mirkos news comes first, and there is nothing about him talking about career end.
this is a rumor, nothing more.
in fact, after a fight against overeem he sad that career end is not an option.
people who he trains with and close to him said that mirko is going against the toughest fighters in second half of the year, and that he is in best years to make a comeback,
i believe in mirko and his character, pride and possibilities wont let him end his carer so quickly.

dont give up on him.
the guy has plenty to say yet. to kongo, to gonzaga, and especially to overeem.
Hendo67
1/7/09 3:29:58PM

Posted by mirko-cro-cop

im from croatia, and here, mirkos news comes first, and there is nothing about him talking about career end.
people who he trains with and close to him said that mirko is going against the toughest fighters in second half of the year, and that he is in best years to make a comeback,
i believe in mirko and his character, pride and possibilities wont let him end his carer so quickly.

dont give up on him.

Are you saying he will never retire? lol
mirko-cro-cop
1/7/09 4:12:23PM

Posted by Hendo67

Posted by mirko-cro-cop

dont give up on him.

whatever u say

mirko
Gipper
1/7/09 7:09:39PM
couture, nog, liddell

i'd love to see him get his revenge on kongo especially after taking 4 solid knee's to the nuts.
bls1919
1/7/09 7:30:48PM
I agreee with Hendo67, i don't think the end of the line will happen for Mirko in 09. He will fight a couple of times in Dream. He might even be able to get back in the UFC. I always thought a fight between Mirko and Randy would be a great one.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
1/8/09 4:29:54PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Rematch? Do you mean Dos Caras? Chuck v Cro Cop would be a suicide mission, Chuck can't check leg kicks lol. I don't think that he'll end his career in the UFC, I think he's going to end where it all started...call it a hunch

Ya i ment dos caras , was joking anyways .
kris_ericson
1/11/09 3:38:39PM
id rather see a remathch with gonzaga because i thought it was pure luck
RampageOwnedYou
1/11/09 3:43:51PM
Big Nog or Fedor.

cmb19932
1/11/09 3:54:00PM

Posted by mirko-cro-cop

Posted by Hendo67

Posted by mirko-cro-cop

dont give up on him.

whatever u say

mirko

clearly your speakin nonbiasly (if thats a word)
casey64
1/11/09 4:08:31PM
AA for me.