Cro Cop vs. AA UFC 70... what should have been!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Cro Cop vs. AA UFC 70... what should have been!
ncordless
4/13/07 12:19:40AM
IMO, Cro Cop and Arlovski should be fighting in 70. What do you all think?
Trapt1nw0nder
4/13/07 12:33:56AM
No way....Arlovski should fight the winner of Randy/CroCop..

Gogoplata
4/13/07 12:36:56AM

Posted by ncordless

Nah, they want to build Cro Cop up and also bring Arlovski back to star status. Arlovski has a tough fight against Werdum, don't be surprised if Arlovski gets submitted. This has the potential to be the fight of the night.
VanellaL47
4/13/07 12:44:53AM
I agree. Werdum isn't any kind of push over. Arlovski will have a good one.
ncordless
4/13/07 1:00:32AM

Posted by Gogoplata

Posted by ncordless

Nah, they want to build Cro Cop up and also bring Arlovski back to star status. Arlovski has a tough fight against Werdum, don't be surprised if Arlovski gets submitted. This has the potential to be the fight of the night.

Understood, but I guess I'm not real big on building fighters by keeping them away from tough fights. Yeah Werdum is tough... but so is Cro Cop. And as far as that goes why does Cro Cop have to fight two fights to get a shot at the champ but Gonzaga only gets one. This ain't the WWF and I don't want to see haphazard rules on who gets the fights.

What is really needed now is some kind of unified ranking system.
BadSanta
4/13/07 3:53:03AM
AA is on my list of those who can beat CC. Add him to:

Randy Couture
Kevin Randelman

...and Fedor, of course.

Mastodon2
4/13/07 6:15:16AM

Posted by BadSanta

Randy Couture
Kevin Randelman

...and Fedor, of course.

Randleman only won the first time with punchers luck, didnt you see the rematch where he got destroyed then submitted?

AA will certainly have his work cut out with Cro Cop, but before he is even ready for that fight he will need to beat Werdum, which could go either way.

I like Arlovski though, so Ive bet a bit of my bankroll on him winning against Werdum!
Northrend
4/13/07 6:16:50AM

Posted by Mastodon2

Posted by BadSanta

Randy Couture
Kevin Randelman

...and Fedor, of course.

Randleman only won the first time with punchers luck, didnt you see the rematch where he got destroyed then submitted?

AA will certainly have his work cut out with Cro Cop, but before he is even ready for that fight he will need to beat Werdum, which could go either way.

I like Arlovski though, so Ive bet a bit of my bankroll on him winning against Werdum!

I bet shit-load on Werdum!!!!
Brownsfan222
4/13/07 10:40:09AM
I bet a ton of money on werdum too! Hopefully Arlovski wins hes my second favortive HW fighter (other than crocop). I look at it this way, if arlovski wins my favorite fighter wins and i lose fake money, if he loses i made a ton of money on mmaplayground
warglory
4/13/07 10:48:49AM
I laid down a shitload of bucks on Arlovski. Here's to the spirit of the bet!