Cro Cop against Sylvia or Couture?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Cro Cop against Sylvia or Couture?
a1strait
3/2/07 1:53:49PM
Which would make the more interesting match-up?
THE_AXE_MURDERER
3/2/07 7:47:48PM
Sylvia by LH kick...
Spiderman
3/2/07 8:31:18PM
I would rather see Sylvia vs Couture it could make for a spectacular Ko when Timmys head gets taken off , but if Randys skills havnt declined to much I think under Ufc rules he has a better chance of beating Mirko then Tim has .. In Pride rules I would say a Prime Randy has a 0 % chance of winning , but in the ufc with no knee on the ground , it will make a takedown much easier , and Mirko might have a lot of problems defending elbows .

If Mirko gets matched up against a good wrestler [ which the Ufc HW div is supriseingly lacking ] I think there way be a good chance for a upset .. Mikro has the perfect game for wrestlers under Pride rules , but in the ufc I dont know if he is prepared for that kind of fighter .
Playground_Samurai
3/2/07 10:15:42PM
CC vs. Sylvia would be more interesting imo. Couture is kinda old and out of his prime, where as CC and Sylvia are right around the same age and place in their careers. Couture and CC actually match up more evenly in size, but CC just seems bigger when he's fighting. Not that Couture doesn't have the potential to beat either of the two, I just think he would be much more of an underdog going in. Saying that I think Sylvia would have the better shot at keeping it an interesting fight.
Flip
3/3/07 12:35:55AM
I think Cro Cop is going to destry anyone that gets in his way, so any fight of his will interest me.
ButterBalls
3/3/07 12:41:57AM
I really don't want to see CroCop fight Couture....I think he would seriously hurt Randy, and Randy doesn't deserve that.

I also don't want to see Timmay beat Randy. So I guess the way I hope it goes....

Randy def. Timmaaaaay
CroCop def. Gonzaga
Crocop def. Timmmaaay
Andrei def. Randy
Crocop def. Andrei
poll77
3/3/07 3:24:52AM
i wanna see him fight them both, i could watch crocop fight anyone haha
BalledBull
3/3/07 12:02:13PM
CC will be facing Sylvia for HWC.
Hogzilla
3/3/07 12:10:20PM
CroCop is great to watch period. Out of the two I'd want to see him fight for the belt, whomever may hold it. Honestly their aint much competition for him in UFC IMO. I cant wait for the day he get a rematch with Fedor.
uhlsc
3/3/07 7:23:52PM

Posted by butterballs

I really don't want to see CroCop fight Couture....I think he would seriously hurt Randy, and Randy doesn't deserve that.

my thoughts exactly
ManBeast
3/3/07 11:48:29PM

Posted by butterballs

I also don't want to see Timmay beat Randy. So I guess the way I hope it goes....

Randy def. Timmaaaaay
CroCop def. Gonzaga
Crocop def. Timmmaaay
Andrei def. Randy
Crocop def. Andrei

hehe at the timmaaay comments
ButterBalls
3/4/07 3:56:22PM

Posted by butterballs

Randy def. Timmaaaaay
CroCop def. Gonzaga
Crocop def. Timmmaaay
Andrei def. Randy
Crocop def. Andrei

aaaaannnnd its starting....