Cro Cop vs. LeBanner moved to July

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cro Cop vs. LeBanner moved to July
cmill21
5/7/08 9:37:38AM
Link

Nokaut.com has learned today that Mirko Cro Cop will face LeBanner in July, instead of June 15 as reported earlier.

Although we are still waiting for the official confirmation, we have learned that Jerome LeBanner is set to face Semmy Schillt in K1 on June 29, so a new date for the Cro Cop vs LeBanner fight makes sense.

I'm happy that LeBanner's fighting Schilt, and I'm also happy that Mriko will have an extra month with Marijan.
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/7/08 10:13:33AM
I hope LeBanner destroys CroCop

War Jerome
SpiderSilva
5/7/08 10:26:53AM
WOW I still have hope for CC I would love to see him come back to the UFC and run through the HWs
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/7/08 11:59:27AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

WOW I still have hope for CC I would love to see him come back to the UFC and run through the HWs

i know i miss seeing him destroy at will.

i know its a stretch bc of CC's past couple ufc fights but i think he destroys JLB in this fight
wolfman
5/7/08 1:18:34PM
LHK his ass to the cemetery! WAR CC!!!
RMFG_187
5/7/08 3:15:06PM
well if Jerome gets KO'd by Semmy, im saying IF. there will be no fight vs CC. and Le Banner by KO against Semmy and Decision vs CC. Jerome will TD CC. and i will laugh my ass off
juanez13
5/7/08 6:36:44PM

Posted by cmill21

I'm happy that LeBanner's fighting Schilt, and I'm also happy that Mriko will have an extra month with Marijan.

Yea i'm also happy jerome is fighting him, last time they fought Jerome was doing good up til the injury, its gonna be a good match, but im still taking schilt for the win. also what happened to the rumor of Ignashov fighting Schilt again??
cmill21
5/7/08 6:55:42PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by cmill21

Yea i'm also happy jerome is fighting him, last time they fought Jerome was doing good up til the injury, its gonna be a good match, but im still taking schilt for the win. also what happened to the rumor of Ignashov fighting Schilt again??

As far as I know Semmy really wants that fight. We all know what happened in 02 so Semmy really wants to meet Alexi again.
jocksmall
5/7/08 7:43:12PM
if this fight happens and that is a big if it will be a very hard fight for cro-cop but i would love to see him win
Mchubb316
5/7/08 8:51:41PM
It sucks that a lot of upcoming fights for all these different organizations keep getting canceled or postponed. Don't announce a fight unless you are 100% sure it will happen barring an injury or emergency.
cmill21
5/7/08 8:55:54PM

Posted by Mchubb316

It sucks that a lot of upcoming fights for all these different organizations keep getting canceled or postponed. Don't announce a fight unless you are 100% sure it will happen barring an injury or emergency.

Dream hasn't announced it, it's all internet fodder or simply guys talking in interviews.