Cro Cop Knows What You’ve Been Saying About Him

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cro Cop Knows What You’ve Been Saying About Him
Wolfenstein
7/29/08 1:20:43AM
"I see many people speaking about me as a washed-up fighter but this is just another boost to my motivation. I’m working hard to get back on track and meeting and defeating strong competitors in the ring is all that I think of nowdays. "

-Cro Cop

Link
nastshabast
7/29/08 1:24:00AM
Show us Mirko.
Mchubb316
7/29/08 1:30:23AM
I hope he does get back to his old ways. He is as an exciting of fighter to watch. I hope we get a chance to see him back in the UFC when he is back on his game.
balack_o-bama
7/29/08 2:48:25AM
I think ManBearPig aka Gabe Gonzaga, ended his career.....

But I'm a big fan and I'm always rooting for him. I hope he can get "mean" again.
NewGuy
7/29/08 4:09:42AM
We will see, Overeem at Dream 6 will be a real test. I expect Overeem to take it to the ground if he can. Will the real Cro Cop please stand up.
saemskin
7/29/08 7:43:28AM
Overeem is a talented fighter for sure. CC will need to come into this fight in A+ condition both mentally and physically.
jgtribbett
7/29/08 7:54:30AM

Posted by NewGuy

We will see, Overeem at Dream 6 will be a real test. I expect Overeem to take it to the ground if he can. Will the real Cro Cop please stand up.

word... i wanna see supreme dominance
Jackelope
7/29/08 8:20:48AM

Posted by nastshabast

Show us Mirko.

jakeiceman
7/29/08 11:04:26AM
Uhhh oh....he heard what I said??? Shit I'm hiding
lordicast
7/29/08 1:17:38PM
i wonder if he can get down to 205??
mrsmiley
7/29/08 2:28:06PM
The title of this thread kind of creeps me out .LOL

HE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rabi
7/29/08 2:31:05PM
I have always loved exciting fighters. Cro cop has always been an exciting fighter until he joined the UFC.

I hope he gets his form back but I dont think he will.

Im going for Overeem by sub in round 2.
mrsmiley
7/29/08 2:42:33PM
This will be a rough fight for Mirko,considering how lackluster he's been lately.Overeem did a great job of evading Hunt's attacks at Dream 5,and though Hunt is a big guy,he was moving very fast.

CC likes to stalk his opponents and throw fast strike combinations.Overeem will have the reach advantage I believe,and this will statisticly be bad for Mirko.
Overeem is IMO,better on the ground than Mirko,and will probably be able to keep Mirko at bay with his reach as well.Mirko will have to close the distance fast,but will probably face eating a few Jabs before Overeem will get the take down.

Mirko's biggest advantage will be the fact that Overeem has a suspect chin and Mirko kicks like hell.If this was 2003-2006 Mirko I say he wins in late in round one or early in round 2.But now i'm just not sure.
Rabi
7/29/08 3:08:42PM
It would be nice to see a ko kick again. Its been such a long time.
loonytnt
7/29/08 5:35:29PM
CC is awesome i love to watch him fight, we will see what he does imo he needs to get on the internet and go train and then come back and KO GG