Cro Cop vs. Junior dos Santos possible for UFC 103

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cro Cop vs. Junior dos Santos possible for UFC 103
« Previous Page
emfleek
7/10/09 1:13:25PM
Rush
7/10/09 1:24:15PM

Posted by Brain_Smasher

My bad i didnt see that post.

Point still stands. In that post i was giving my breakdown on who i am picking and why. What was wrong with that?

Then you come on and claimed everyone is basing on one fight (which i am not) and all Dos other fights are meaningless (which they arent).

My comments directed toward you stemmed from your response to my response to scobac (or whatever his name is), who claimed that Dos Santos is whoopin ass in the UFC.

I am fine to agree to disagree, but I want to make sure that my stance is not misinterpreted and furthermore mis-communicated.

As for your breakdown on this thread, there is nothing wrong with it per se, but I didn't agree with it and I stated why I didn't. A lot of the follow up responses I made to your posts had to do with clarifying assumptions you made about my comments (which were incorrect). There were so many circular arguments in your responses I couldn't keep up.

Rush
7/10/09 1:24:59PM

Posted by emfleek

Don't make me get PETA after you.
ncordless
7/10/09 1:59:16PM
This thread is offically on a "heightened security watch". Keep it clean and quit stating opinions as facts (see rule 14.... 14. Do not post your OPINION as a FACT.)
If someone isn't agreeing with you... let it go.

Also, don't talk about logic unless you understand it. Some people are using the word in the same sentence as illogical arguments. If you are willing to bust out the logic proofs to show why something is true or false.... then by all means be my guest. But I will proofread the logic proof and any faulty logic or false premises or conclusions will lead to a permaban. (Just kidding)

cmill21
7/10/09 2:03:16PM
Haha ok, just read through the thread. One thing bothered me, weak chin? Wtf, he's been legitimatly ko'd twice, including k-1.

ncordless
7/10/09 2:06:12PM

Posted by cmill21

Haha ok, just read through the thread. One thing bothered me, weak chin? Wtf, he's been legitimatly ko'd twice, including k-1.

Yeah, but Joe Rogan said his chin was small

PS- Sorry about the edit... wrong button
Brain_Smasher
7/10/09 2:38:58PM
Maybe you should follow Cro Cop a little closer since you have him in your avitar. Didnt McDonald KO him? Along with Gonzaga and Randleman and Mike Bernardo.
cmill21
7/10/09 2:42:31PM

Posted by Brain_Smasher

Maybe you should follow Cro Cop a little closer since you have him in your avitar. Didnt McDonald KO him? Along with Gonzaga and Randleman.

Ummm no, it's been a while since i've seen a guy KO'd while standing and walking around lol. But yeah 2 KO's in over 50 pro fights does warrent a weak chin. Come on buddy you just don't like the guy and you know little to nothing about him.
jiujitsufreak74
7/10/09 2:46:05PM

Posted by Brain_Smasher

Maybe you should follow Cro Cop a little closer since you have him in your avitar. Didnt McDonald KO him? Along with Gonzaga and Randleman.

well i first just want to inform you that cmill knows more about Cro COp than any member on this site.

second, Gonzaga threw a head kick from hell that would have KOed anyone. Randleman knocked Cro Cop off his feet with a beast punch that was on the button and that still didn't KO Cro Cop, he finished that fight with GnP, vicious GnP that would have seen anyone KOed. McDonald is a professional K-1 fighter that hit Cro COps button at least 4-5 times with power shots before finally getting the KO.
Brain_Smasher
7/10/09 2:47:58PM
So he didnt lose to Bernardo and McDonald by TKO? Maybe i, and the rest of the world just imagined it.

Its pretty sad that a bunch of Cop fans, and some of them mods, are using their power to nutrider and get their feelings hurt when someone doesnt think their favorite fighter is a god.
cmill21
7/10/09 2:51:36PM

Posted by Brain_Smasher

So he didnt lose to Bernardo and McDonald by TKO? Maybe i, and the rest of the world just imagined it.

Its pretty sad that a bunch of Cop fans, and some of them mods, are using their power to nutrider and get their feelings hurt when someone doesnt think their favorite fighter is a god.

The McDonald fight was a TKO, yeah. Bernado was a TKO due to injury, quit reading wikipedia and acctually watch some fights.
Brain_Smasher
7/10/09 2:55:16PM
Apparently not. Because he is denying him being KOed by McDonald. Way to strengthen your arguement.

Yes he was taken out by good shots. But i have a hard time Randleman mustered super powers that he has never been able to show in any other fight verses this super god who is about to wash out of the UFC, IMO.

And LOL at Cop not being hurt when he was DROPPED by Randleman and tried to hold on and fight back and was finished off. LOL at knocked off his feet. If you mean knees buckling and hitting like a bag of dirt. Then yeah.

And to set the record straight. I over exaggerated on him having a weak chin. I told Cowcatcher in a PM and posted a few times after that i think his chin is average. But you guys go ahead and make up stuff to praise your hero.
cowcatcher
7/10/09 3:03:24PM
im going to just lock this up now, nothing productive is going to come from this.
Pages: 1 [2]