Cro Cop vs. Herring?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Cro Cop vs. Herring?
IcemanFan44
9/10/07 3:55:09PM
Both of these guys are coming off loses against tough opponents (Kongo and Minotaro) do u see them fighting in the future or do u see them fighting easier opponents
enemyofmany
9/10/07 4:44:44PM
its possable.i wouldnt mind watching.ill take mirko.
DGradwohl
9/10/07 4:54:24PM
Yeah I would have to go for Cro Cop in that matchup as well.
HulkRage
9/10/07 4:58:31PM
Sounds like a great fight.
loonytnt
9/10/07 5:03:01PM
i wanna see this fight
Twenty20Dollars
9/10/07 5:23:01PM
Depends cro cop is about done with his contract and herring took some personal time off. I dont want to see Herring lose again, he should have beat big nog.
hotrodttt
9/10/07 6:35:34PM
No Heath is either gonna retire or take a year off
manny51
9/10/07 9:33:53PM
These guys already fought eachother in PRIDE. CRO COP won by TKO.
duniek
9/10/07 10:12:46PM
Now Cro cop will fight Cris Lieben just to get some confidence. ( I am putting my money on Lieben though.. lol.)
No seriously. Hopefuly Mirko is going to get his shit together. He seems like he doesnt feel the cage like at all....
Scott_Revels
9/12/07 12:17:11AM

Posted by duniek

Now Cro cop will fight Cris Lieben just to get some confidence. ( I am putting my money on Lieben though.. lol.)
No seriously. Hopefuly Mirko is going to get his shit together. He seems like he doesnt feel the cage like at all....

You said this in another thread, and it wasn't funny there, either.. I won't even go into the details of the weight classes, especially that Leben is two weight classes smaller than Cro Cop..
duniek
9/12/07 6:06:26PM

You said this in another thread, and it wasn't funny there, either.. I won't even go into the details of the weight classes, especially that Leben is two weight classes smaller than Cro Cop..

Well then You probably didn't get the joke again.
BerndRealBad
9/18/07 6:59:53AM
Cro Cop needs to either drop down in weight or retire. I understand that Kongo's a great stand up fighter, but even so, Cro Cop last year would have beaten the crap out of him. Herring I hope doesn't retire because I like watching him fight and he's still pretty young. If he does fight again sometime soon, I would like to see him vs. Assuerio Silva or someone to that effect.