who should cro cop fight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » who should cro cop fight?
« Previous Page
Mayhem13
11/7/07 8:14:46PM
Herring (for a confidence boost) or the most logical to me Vera
hippysmacker
11/8/07 5:54:53AM

Posted by Mayhem13

Herring (for a confidence boost) or the most logical to me Vera

I agree that Cro-cop would beat him, but do you think that opponent is big enough to get him on a roll quick enough to get a title shot? That's where I'm hoping he'll get. I beleive he only has 3 fights left on his contract, and this would make him have to rededicate and resign to fight longer. I really don't wish to see him retire at such a young age. There just aren't many guys as exciting as him in MMA IMO for him to leave so young. I think if he beats Vera ,and one more top guy, he's in contention again. Just my opinion of course.
Naturaldisaster
11/8/07 8:12:00AM
Anthony "Hippo" Perosh!
Kastro
11/8/07 2:35:30PM

Posted by Khaos

He should retire,no one(ecspecially me)wants to see him in the UFC again.

I think you should retire from being an MMA fan because you obviously have very little understanding of the sport... "omg guys I cant wait until the next episode of TUF like OMG!!"...
pv3Hpv3p
11/8/07 2:57:12PM
He should fight Brandon Vera
Kastro
11/8/07 3:04:36PM
Maybe now with Randy retiring Cro Cop will realize it will be easier for him to get to the title... I just hope things start to go his way, he is such a beast when he's on point and he did look like the old Cro Cop when he fought Kongo for the first couple minutes then he just went away.. could have been the broken rib, who knows....

If CC returns the way he used to be a lot of guys are in trouble.. I would love to see a rematch down the road with GG..
thepunisher
11/8/07 3:15:58PM
AA would be an awesome fight
Scott_Revels
11/8/07 3:54:09PM
Until they announced Hardonk vs Colin Robinson, I was going to say Mirko should take on Antoni Hardonk. I swear if Mirko couldn't beat Hardonk, then Mirko will never be the same again..
hippysmacker
11/8/07 7:59:34PM
Okay guys, that's 5 post I have had to delete in this thread and multiple warnings because of it. Whether you like, or want to see Cr0-cop, please express yourself in a more intelligent manner. No fighter bashing allowed
rcg916
11/8/07 8:05:38PM
I never thought the day would come that Crocop is the subject of fighter bashing...

I view him as one of the top 10 HWs of all time, not sure about anyone else. Remember, take the entire fighter's career into consideration when you are judging him. The guy beat some serious competition, he deserves credit for that.
cmill21
11/8/07 8:14:51PM

Posted by rcg916

I never thought the day would come that Crocop is the subject of fighter bashing...

I view him as one of the top 10 HWs of all time, not sure about anyone else. Remember, take the entire fighter's career into consideration when you are judging him. The guy beat some serious competition, he deserves credit for that.

I believe he's in the top 4 or 5 of all time for sure. No kickboxer has had the success he had in K-1 and then just left it all and come in to mma and dominated, he's a pioneer and a legend. Just because he hasn't had immediate success in the UFC doesn't mean anything, once he gets his mind into the cage and figures out the best way to get his game transfered into it he'll do just as well there. Oh and I'm not just nut huggin, I believe Couture's a legend and a pioneer and I don't like him so
hippysmacker
11/10/07 7:18:12PM
I posted the link in the MMA news section, but there is a interview on his site saying he has 5 or 6 fights left.
cmill21
11/10/07 7:21:10PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I posted the link in the MMA news section, but there is a interview on his site saying he has 5 or 6 fights left.

Yepper, he also said if things go well and he avoids injuries(probably foot) he could have even more.
jocksmall
11/11/07 10:13:52AM

Posted by cmill21

Arlovski. Give him someone with a name so he has to get his head into it or he'll get beat up.

i agree
Igmatheo
11/11/07 5:31:23PM
Who said Vera was supposed to beat Sylvia? As if Sylvia is just some minor obstacle.

How come no one likes the Maine-iac
nickcuc547
11/11/07 5:32:41PM
bring back ausuerrio silva, either that or brandon vera.
Franklinfan47
11/12/07 12:50:26AM
AA makes the most sense to me, with Vera being a close second. Besides them, I dunno, maybe some low level guy like Christian Wellisch?
Hurricane_Brad
11/12/07 3:45:26AM
Vera seems the logical choice, as he's just coming off a loss. A rematch with Herring might also work. I would like to see him fight Sylvia and Arlovski, but they are both coming off of wins. A rematch with Nogueira would be sweet too.
ghettoprophet
11/13/07 10:59:40PM
I would say Vera because thats who Mirko wanted to fight, but I think Arlovski would be a tougher test at this point. However its safe to say all three looked pretty bad in their last fight.
stickyhash421
11/18/07 3:02:09AM
i dont want cro cop to lose anymore, i wouldve like to see him beat kongo and move on to fight randy maybe but randy is skinning out of the ufc and mirko is no where near contention anymore, randy said hed rather fight gonzaga than mirko and that randy has done better against strikers hahahaha ok randy what happened in those liddell fights think of what mirko would do to you, randy was obviously lying and just wanted to fight gonzaga...nothing against gonzaga but mirko is much more of a threat on the feet, unless you ask a gonzaga fan i guess
Pages: 1 [2]