Cro Cop in the Dream Organization

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Cro Cop in the Dream Organization
chickmagnet
2/17/08 3:13:30PM
Word is that Cro Cop has been released from his UFC contract and has signed with "Dream". Cro Cop was happy about this because he wanted to fight in Japan again.

I think Cro Cop will do very good in this organization, he might fight Fedor again as well...

Thoughts?
juanez13
2/17/08 3:22:45PM
yea its official. but the door for him in the UFC isnt closed yet, apparently if he wins three streight the UFC will take him back, he is going to japan to get his mind straight, and get himself together and focused.....Cro cop said he will continue to train in the cage as well........

i think this is great for the UFC and Cro Cop, its great for cro cop cus he gets to back to his roots, and really regain himself, and focus......and the UFC cant give him tune up fights anymore, since they are payin him 350k, so they cant afford to give him fights that arent markatable, so by going to dream, he gets tuned up, and by the time he comes back he will be ready to go.....................but of course there are alot of "problems" for one is if he looses between this time, the UFC might not want him back, or if cro cop finds a better deal, he might not want to comeback, but who knows, he has stated that he wants to avenge those losses.......its 50/50 wether he'll be back or not.
ocho-cinco
2/17/08 3:26:38PM
I'm very disapointed things didn't work out in the UFC. I wish he would give it one more try. Best of luck to him though.
MMAcca
2/17/08 3:45:55PM

Posted by ocho-cinco

I'm very disapointed things didn't work out in the UFC. I wish he would give it one more try. Best of luck to him though.

Yeh i agree.

At least Cro Cop dared to fight in the cage, unlike one of his possible future opponents........
loonytnt
2/17/08 9:04:33PM
imo its not a big lose for the UFC, CC has not done anything in the UFC and i think he will do good in dream. i hope CC gets some wins and come back to the UFC and fight the way i know he can