criss angel at UFC events....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » criss angel at UFC events....
TheHitmanTL
9/14/07 10:01:55PM
if hes who he says he is then.....he should predict the fight b4 it happens
grappler0000
9/14/07 10:09:05PM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

Magicians can predict the future?
DJDark41
9/14/07 10:13:16PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by TheHitmanTL

Magicians can predict the future?

Frauds are now considered magicians who can predict the future?
DevonFoxy
9/14/07 11:34:25PM
Fraud or not the man is set for life. I mean i know what he does is an illusion but its still very impressive IMO.
DJDark41
9/14/07 11:47:05PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

Fraud or not the man is set for life. I mean i know what he does is an illusion but its still very impressive IMO.

I watched an episode of Mindfreak a few days ago where he was going to attempt an escape that Houdini did, and do it in half the time. I was impressed by the fact that he was going to do it wearing no clothes to show he wasn't hiding anything. But, apparently, during the walkthrough tour the day before the escape, he hid a few lockpicks and a device to unlock the door to escape. I lost what little respect I had for him. I don't get how he gets so much money for doing stupid tricks.
Twenty20Dollars
9/15/07 9:00:56AM
even if the stuff he does has a catch to it, its still pretty cool. Dont need criss angel to predict the winner randy predicts the main event and freaking gets it right.
HulkRage
9/15/07 10:43:47AM
Maybe he is going to magically make Fedor sign and appear in the UFC.
Copenhagen
9/15/07 7:30:21PM
The funny thing is, before the Chuck/Rampage fight, Criss was asked who would win. He responded Chuck by KO.
loonytnt
9/15/07 11:52:08PM
lol that is funny, well he got the KO right
Trapt1nw0nder
9/17/07 4:27:07AM
Criss Angel is pathetic...damn Emo!

David Blaine is the real deal!

I would like to see Nick Diaz get him in a triangle,and see if he can escape that!

Me and my friends always laugh at Criss when he comes out during UFC events...we're all like.."come on Criss,disappear....levitate...do something for the cameras!"..well...guess he needs his editing team,and special camera men in order to pull something off like that.

I seriously wish one of these days Joe Rogan walks up to him and tells him levitate,and really put him on the spot!
TOMMYAYO05
9/18/07 1:23:09AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Criss Angel is pathetic...damn Emo!

David Blaine is the real deal!

I would like to see Nick Diaz get him in a triangle,and see if he can escape that!

Me and my friends always laugh at Criss when he comes out during UFC events...we're all like.."come on Criss,disappear....levitate...do something for the cameras!"..well...guess he needs his editing team,and special camera men in order to pull something off like that.

I seriously wish one of these days Joe Rogan walks up to him and tells him levitate,and really put him on the spot!

Exactly what me and all my homies think when he is there we just think well i guess he aint all that great without the right camera angles and editing team.