Anyone else here get the creeps when...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone else here get the creeps when...
POLL: Does 9:11 give you the creeps?
Yes 10% (3)
No 43% (13)
You're an idiot..(dont worry..i can take it :)..) 47% (14)
Trapt1nw0nder
4/3/07 7:09:16PM
when you look at a digital clock,and the time is at 9:11?

I always feel like something bad is gonna happen when i see the time and its exactly at 9:11 at the exact time i decide to look at it..

anyways...its just this little superstition of mine so please dont flame me for this double post........these will be my 911th post followed by the 912..,before i see it
Trapt1nw0nder
4/3/07 7:10:03PM
hippysmacker
4/3/07 7:26:12PM
It actually gave me the creeps when i had my 666th post. As soon as I noticed it, i started looking for a thread that i wanted to post in. I guess I'm kind of superstitious
TonyDanza
4/3/07 8:17:24PM
9:11 am pwns , 9:11 pm , not so much.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/3/07 8:44:53PM
seriously dude....if i am on my computer,and i look at the time at the bottom right corner and its on 9:09 or something i will close my laptop and wait till i feel that 9:11 has passed then i open it up again......I have been like this since i was a kid.....

when i was a kid i would always think like that...say i was just getting ready to go to sleep and a thought came to my mind and told myself "do 20 push-ups or you will die in your sleep"....i would have to get off my bed and actually do those 20 push-ups to feel comfortable and safe enough to go to sleep.......im not like that anymore,but i was..lol...

Meh....at least i wasn't a Wigger
hcazlekker
4/3/07 8:59:38PM

My friend has a funny game she plays, every time she sees the number 333 she has to make sense of the nearest pile of random letters (for instance, license plates), haha.

I have to jump into bed from atleast a foot out . . . or a zombie might grab my ankle. Haha! I grew out of that game a while ago, but every once in a while I'll jump into bed for the fun of it.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/3/07 9:20:34PM

Posted by hcazlekker

My friend has a funny game she plays, every time she sees the number 333 she has to make sense of the nearest pile of random letters (for instance, license plates), haha.

I have to jump into bed from atleast a foot out . . . or a zombie might grab my ankle. Haha! I grew out of that game a while ago, but every once in a while I'll jump into bed for the fun of it.

lol..a Zombie under your bed?? Haha...i can picture you now
FedorIsTheBest
4/4/07 1:24:52AM

Posted by hcazlekker

That's nothing, every time I eat peanut butter, I have this quirk where I have to take my penis out and put some peanut butter on my penis...

J/K

Seriously though, I don't have any superstitions.
loller90278
4/4/07 2:55:37AM
i have to be on the toilet when im talkin on my house phone..
Svartorm
4/4/07 6:05:31AM

Posted by hcazlekker
I grew out of that game a while ago, but every once in a while I'll jump into bed for the fun of it.

I'd do that, but I'm 230lbs, so my bed would explode. Usually when I'm at a hotel I'll do flips onto the bed until I heard the frame start to break though.

As for me, I do things for religious reasons that most people would consider superstitions, like throwing a copper coin in a river any time I walk across, but I don't see that as superstition, but tradition.
xchickox
4/4/07 7:36:57AM
thats just stupid
Mastodon2
4/4/07 7:54:03AM
No Im not superstitious like that.

Superstition is for bored fish wives tbh.
madmarck
4/4/07 11:32:28AM
simple solution. If you look at the clock and it is 9:11, close your eyes. And count to 60. and Wamoosh. It will be at least 9:12. Unless you suck at counting.
Trapt1nw0nder
4/4/07 12:26:17PM

Posted by madmarck

simple solution. If you look at the clock and it is 9:11, close your eyes. And count to 60. and Wamoosh. It will be at least 9:12. Unless you suck at counting.

thats already too late...of you already saw it why close your eyes?...you just gotta live with it and hope you dont get hit by a bus on your way to your buddies house...

i wanna know who else voted "YES".....i am not alone...
madmarck
4/4/07 12:48:23PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by hcazlekker
I grew out of that game a while ago, but every once in a while I'll jump into bed for the fun of it.

I'd do that, but I'm 230lbs, so my bed would explode. Usually when I'm at a hotel I'll do flips onto the bed until I heard the frame start to break though.

As for me, I do things for religious reasons that most people would consider superstitions, like throwing a copper coin in a river any time I walk across, but I don't see that as superstition, but tradition.

Destroying hotel beds is awesome. They really dont give a shit. And they are weaker than anything. I wsa jumping on one when i was like 6 and destroyed it. Mind you i was a scrawny 6 year old.
hathcock32
4/4/07 2:19:18PM
Im starting to get creeped out by everything u say ...it seems like everything you say that happened to you also happened to me. I was just telling my girl last night that, ive been seein 9:11 for about 3 years now. I swear everytime i look it will just show up....its really creepy, i feel ya bro......Bin Laden is after us or some shit.

ps. i saw bums smoking crack in mid daylight yesterday...officially introduced to CALI i guess
randyleprechaun
4/4/07 2:58:51PM
Thinking bout it i bless myself when an ambulance goes past, or whenever i leave the house! Its not that im particularly religious, i believe in god though and have always done it. Probably for luck or out of habit!

Im from Ireland and thousands of tourists(mostly american) come every year to kiss the blarney stone for love, in my opinion thats Crazy!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Trapt1nw0nder
4/4/07 3:40:51PM

Posted by randyleprechaun

Thinking bout it i bless myself when an ambulance goes past, or whenever i leave the house! Its not that im particularly religious, i believe in god though and have always done it. Probably for luck or out of habit!

Im from Ireland and thousands of tourists(mostly american) come every year to kiss the blarney stone for love, in my opinion thats Crazy!

what the!....that guy is taking it too far...is he looking for a clitoris?..cant he just kiss the top?
randyleprechaun
4/4/07 3:52:55PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

what the!....that guy is taking it too far...is he looking for a clitoris?..cant he just kiss the top?

"Kissing the stone is for some people a difficult physical feat. In the past, to kiss the Stone people were hung by their heels over the edge of the parapet. One day a pilgrim broke from the grasp of his friends and went hurtling downward to certain death!"

F**k that!

pv3Hpv3p
4/4/07 4:11:51PM

Posted by FedorIsTheBest

Posted by hcazlekker

That's nothing, every time I eat peanut butter, I have this quirk where I have to take my penis out and put some peanut butter on my penis...

Quirk? Uh oh...
mkiv9secsupra
4/4/07 4:22:41PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by FedorIsTheBest

Posted by hcazlekker

Quirk? Uh oh...

its not cheating if you put peanut butter on it and let your dog lick it........
pv3Hpv3p
4/4/07 5:04:03PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by FedorIsTheBest

Posted by hcazlekker

Quirk? Uh oh...

its not cheating if you put peanut butter on it and let your dog lick it........

I thought that was called 'dating'???
FedorIsTheBest
4/4/07 10:33:35PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Quirk? Uh oh...

This is just Fukkin hilarious!
casey64
7/16/07 10:49:15AM
Does not bother me.
MisFiT
7/16/07 11:26:32AM
only one i react to in a happy state is 7:11 and 4:20 haha.