Do We Gone A Give The Credits To Forest Now

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Do We Gone A Give The Credits To Forest Now
« Previous Page
mrkennedy
7/8/08 3:13:59PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

worst use of grammar in a thread title EVER

im french give me a chance
JBatch
7/8/08 4:44:36PM
All said and done the guy just beat two of the best fighters in the world. I am very impressed that the guy I watched jump around like a monkey on TUF is UFC champion at LHW. Made props to the guy he's one tough guy.

ncordless
7/8/08 4:51:34PM
We done gone a give a now credit Forrest. Great Forrest job fight. #1 time all fighter is now Forrest. Forrest close match decision. Hell of fight a he done fighted.
wolfman
7/8/08 5:14:49PM

Posted by ncordless

We done gone a give a now credit Forrest. Great Forrest job fight. #1 time all fighter is now Forrest. Forrest close match decision. Hell of fight a he done fighted.

Hilarious.
CanadianCripplr
7/8/08 5:16:29PM
Does Forrest have a say in the decision making process? If Dana tells him you fight rampage in 2 months and defend the belt. Can he say no, thanks?
I heard him on an interview yesterday and he sounded like there was absolutly no thoughts of giving a rematch. I think he would like to enjoy being the champ for a while. Hes in no hurry to lose it back.
Rampage will definately not be his next fight unless he has no say in the matter. He hadnt been told that the Jackson camp was filing a protest on the decision yet and said something like" Im not givin the fckn belt back"
bobbydoomocculta
7/8/08 7:52:35PM
Bobby Gone A Give The Credits To Forest Now
Pages: 1 [2]