Most crazy WWF interview of all time

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Most crazy WWF interview of all time
Btews22
7/26/07 1:03:15AM
I heard the Iron Sheik on Howard Stern this guy is bat shit CRAZY!!!!!! I guess he will be on Howard stern Aug 2 live Dont Miss It!!!!!

Iron Sheik Goes Crazy

shiek DRUNK!!!!!
MisFiT
7/26/07 3:36:42AM
Hahahahah that was hilarious bro.
jdubs
7/26/07 8:23:27AM
someone should just beat the sh*t out of him..

another crazy one from him

babalu2720
7/26/07 9:57:38AM
IF Ya Smell What the Rock is Cooking....Lilian Interviews The Rock

This one is funny too.Kane Imitations
ncordless
7/26/07 5:45:30PM
Anyone one remember "The Bezerker"? He gave the best interviews of all time. He was this Viking guy in WWF.
SpiderSilva
7/26/07 6:09:09PM
didnt he go like
"HUF HUF HUF"
What about the Warrior that guy would talk to the spirits then go out and run around
the best was Val Venis Dude was bad ass till those little aisan dudes choped off his thingy
Finishing move "The Money Shot"
casey64
7/27/07 6:06:55PM

Posted by babalu2720

IF Ya Smell What the Rock is Cooking....Lilian Interviews The Rock

This one is funny too.Kane Imitations

hahahahahahahaha
hippysmacker
7/28/07 8:54:39PM
I don't have a video of it, but it was a Pipers pit in the early 80's . Piper was interviewing Superfly Snuka( archrival at the time ) , and Snuka was doing well with his responses(popping the crowd) . Piper hit him over the head with a coconut or something, and yells "Just when they think they know the answers, I change the questions"
GTS
9/28/07 2:50:40AM

Brian blare you fag il break your back and THEN make you humble Then f++k your ass
GTS
9/28/07 3:09:58AM
Iron ******* sheik RULES!
GTS
9/28/07 3:47:56AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I don't have a video of it, but it was a Pipers pit in the early 80's . Piper was interviewing Superfly Snuka( archrival at the time ) , and Snuka was doing well with his responses(popping the crowd) . Piper hit him over the head with a coconut or something, and yells "Just when they think they know the answers, I change the questions"

here you go http://youtube.com/watch?v=LjWfARAhSdk
thepunisher
9/28/07 9:32:46AM

Posted by ncordless

Anyone one remember "The Bezerker"? He gave the best interviews of all time. He was this Viking guy in WWF.

Yeah his finishing move was to chuck the guy over the top rope he would always win by count out

HUS HUS HUS
GTS
10/1/07 2:29:40AM
HUS HUS HUS
ncordless
10/1/07 3:26:52AM

Posted by thepunisher

Posted by ncordless

Yeah his finishing move was to chuck the guy over the top rope he would always win by count out

HUS HUS HUS

Actually, I don't think he ever won... he always chased his opponents out of the ring and they both got counted out.
Svartorm
10/1/07 4:04:19AM
Props to the first person who remembers The Berzerker's managers name.
GTS
10/2/07 12:41:58AM

Posted by Svartorm

Props to the first person who remembers The Berzerker's managers name.

mr fuji

Svartorm
10/2/07 4:11:05AM
Excellent. It always confused me why an Icelandic Viking was managed by a stereotypical Yakuza boss, but such is the life of pro-wrestling.

Now, who remembers the Viking tag team, who was managed by Uncle Zebekia?
thepunisher
10/2/07 10:00:04AM
The Yukon something i can't remeber their names though
hathcock32
10/2/07 12:56:51PM
All the Repo mans interviews were pretty crazy
BigEvil
10/2/07 2:31:43PM
The mAAAAAAAAchOOOOO mAN! rAAAAAAnnnnDDDDy SAVAGE!!!!! of course to be read out loud in your best Macho Man voice. OOOOOOOO YEAH!!!!!
Svartorm
10/2/07 11:09:38PM

Posted by hathcock32

My favorite part about Repo Man is that he'd "sneak" down to the ring......in front of 30,000 people in a brightly lit arena.
GTS
10/3/07 2:12:35AM

Posted by Svartorm

Excellent. It always confused me why an Icelandic Viking was managed by a stereotypical Yakuza boss, but such is the life of pro-wrestling.

Now, who remembers the Viking tag team, who was managed by Uncle Zebekia?

the blu brothers
GTS
10/3/07 2:15:02AM

whoever can tell me what is repo man's real name and what was his other gimicks before he was the repo man? i'll give you props
thepunisher
10/3/07 7:34:41AM
He was Smash from demolition
Svartorm
10/4/07 1:47:49AM
I think he was also Doink the Clown, but that might have been the other dude from Demolition.

And yeah, it was the Blu Brothers.
GTS
10/4/07 2:51:21AM
i dont think he was ever doink the clown but if you remember the brooklyn brawler he was doink the clown for a short time. the old wwf days was the best growing up like hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, macho man randy savage, the undertaker, the million dollar man, papa shango, kamala, repo man, andre the giant, ravishing rick rude, and the list goes on and on.
hathcock32
10/4/07 4:39:18AM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by hathcock32

My favorite part about Repo Man is that he'd "sneak" down to the ring......in front of 30,000 people in a brightly lit arena.

hahah...He was great man. I use to rent all the tapes. And he would have a special scene like stealing stuff at some Trailer Park. Brough to you exclusively by Coliseum Video.