CRAZY IDEA THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » CRAZY IDEA THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
MFOTHER
5/25/08 11:35:20AM
UFC 90 (or whateverone isnt scheduled yet)
Battle of the lights

seeing as LW and LHW are the most exciting, and most stacked with talet, i wish they would make an entire ppv or fight night of just these weightclasses

like i said it will never happen (they need these weightclasses to spice up boring cards) but it would be the most excting ppv ever
NinjaCyborg
5/25/08 12:53:00PM
I understand what you are saying but I disagree. I think their are exciting fighters in every weight class.
Weight classes don't make fights boring....boring fighters make fights boring.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/25/08 12:55:04PM

even though ninja cyborg is almost always coming out with inept comments. i think this is one he can answer.
Twenty20Dollars
5/25/08 1:27:59PM
so you are saying that, that HW fight with Shane Carwin at ufc 84 was not exciting? because it was.

same with that MW fight between Palhares and Ivan.
MFOTHER
5/25/08 1:31:33PM
what are you talking about......
all im saying is i think lw is th emost exciting and lhw is second (lhw prolly just cause of the hige amount of talent they have in the league)
EVERY fight on 84 was exciting in some way.......there is a difference between picking what i think are the most exciting divisions, and saying that i dont like or thnk the other classes are exciting
Rush
5/25/08 2:08:13PM
The UFC events usually do feature two weight classes almost exclusively for each event. This last one was almost all LW and LHW.
tylerlee123
5/25/08 2:43:36PM
Nope wont happen , I wanna see a tournament for number one contenders
MFOTHER
5/25/08 5:07:59PM

Posted by Rush

The UFC events usually do feature two weight classes almost exclusively for each event. This last one was almost all LW and LHW.

yeh thats acctually what made me think of it. It was the most exciting one in a while