Going Crazy!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Going Crazy!!!
Taylor8766
4/6/11 5:53:26PM
I dont know what it is but I have the hardest time cutting body fat, see i have dropped around 12lbs in 2months or so, but the problem is is that all the body fat that im talking about is right in my stomach area, i like the way i look in the upper body but my stomach/midsection area is alot of fat, I am starting to see some definetion but i would love to drop all that fat by summer time and have as little body fat as possible.

Im just wondering what is the best advice you can give me as to trying to lose this body fat in this area.
TS92turbo
4/6/11 9:49:07PM
Ask Jake Shields
Twenty20Dollars
4/6/11 10:10:40PM
Only thing I can think is to do cardio work.

Or google to see what other people have done.
FastKnockout
4/6/11 11:13:32PM
When it comes to losing fat around the midsection, I often see people mention crunches. Do not do this.

Why crunches don't work and can cause back injury

Opinions on the subject very, but I know a lot of body builders and they tell me that crunches can cause more harm than help, which the article in the link explains.
tcunningham
4/7/11 4:09:56AM
clean up your diet. eat 5 to 6 small meals a day to boost metabolism and stay away from to much sugar (that includes fruit juice, have some in moderation, try to just stick with a real piece of fruit. fruit juice can have as much sugar as a candy bar to watch out), start doing interval training. make sure your cardio is intense, a.k.a. sprints, tabata, HIIT, etc. just cause you run on the treadmill for thirty minuets doesnt mean your burning fat. also, the best time to burn fat is first thing in the morning before breakfast when your glycogen levels are low. drink loads of water and dont be afraid of good carbs (sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, veggies, oatmeal, beans, tomatoes) your gonna need lots of them for energy and the good carbs wont make you fat, just stay away from simple carbs like white bread and pasta. lots of lean protein like chicken breast, turkey, egg whites. try to take in about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight i.e. 200lbs= 300grams. you can use protein powder for supplementation. good luck. PM if you need more info
postman
4/7/11 7:33:48AM
Or just go back and look at the 10 other How can I lose weight threads you started. Nothing has changed in the last 2 months.
Budgellism
4/7/11 12:08:00PM

Posted by postman

Or just go back and look at the 10 other How can I lose weight threads you started. Nothing has changed in the last 2 months.

Lol, not quite sure why but reading this made me laugh.
Taylor8766
4/9/11 3:30:15AM

Posted by postman

good one bro