Craziest Fighters in MMA

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Craziest Fighters in MMA
chickmagnet
6/23/08 12:08:43AM
Fighters with the most insane personalities and heluh insane fighting styles....not in order....

Charles Bennett
Chris Leben
Diego Sanchez
Gilbert Yvel
Nick Diaz
Melvin Guillard
Matt Horwich
Mayhem Miller
Twenty20Dollars
6/23/08 12:16:27AM
yeah they are some intense fighters.
jiujitsufreak74
6/23/08 12:18:22AM
add War Machine to that list...that man is a mental train wreck. i remember reading something from his blog about wanting to live in a lawless society so that only the strong rise to the top and so that he would be able to just stab people without repercussions. he then said that the Philippines would be that place...a highly racist and ignorant statement...and went on about how he is tired of civilization. that man is a threat to society and all those around him. he needs some serious help. also, who can forget his breakdown on TUF and all the trauma he went through as a kid with his dad dying in his arms.
Khaos
6/23/08 12:22:37AM
God's Gift to MMA

Keith Hackney

chickmagnet
6/23/08 12:28:04AM
How can I forget Tank Abbott..haha also I remember watching Arlovski's first pro fight against Datsik. Datsik was completley insane trying moves that you would see in a crazy martial arts movie. He eventually KO'd Arlovski with a big right hand. But In is interview afterwords he screamed something crazy at the camera.
juanez13
6/23/08 10:42:05AM
Wes Sims

Ikuhisa Minowa
Ice Cold Igor was pretty damn crazy in the earlier days.
Chris Leben
Viacheslav Datsik (watch HL)

also agree with the names mentioned before
NatedawgThaM
6/23/08 10:49:20AM
Rampage Jackson?

He's got a crazy and hilarious personality. I'm not sure if his fighting styles insane, but it's definitely exciting. Slug on the feet and then slam the dude all around the ring even though he hasn't done that in awhile
89vision
6/23/08 1:04:38PM
Kevin Randleman should be added to that list
Aaronno9
6/23/08 1:15:05PM
Luke Cummo. Im not sure he goes into the same class of crazieness as some of the previously mentioned guys, but that dude just just straight up weird.
aaa9erh8er
6/23/08 1:42:13PM
what about wandelei imo hes kinda crazy in the octagon with those eyes and his crazy leg kicks him and shogun both man
jiujitsufreak74
6/23/08 3:31:52PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Luke Cummo. Im not sure he goes into the same class of crazieness as some of the previously mentioned guys, but that dude just just straight up weird.

the man drinks his own piss...he definitely makes the grade in terms of crazy fighters...
Gipper
6/23/08 10:13:20PM
craziest fighter of all time ' wanderlei silva'