Poll: The most crave fight for 2012

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Poll: The most crave fight for 2012
POLL: What fight do you want to happen in 2012
Silva vs. St. Pierre 6% (1)
Silva vs. Sonnen 38% (6)
Silva vs. Jones 38% (6)
Edgar vs. Aldo 13% (2)
Henderson vs. Rua 0% (0)
Others ( reply and tell us what is that fight) 6% (1)
dotaaddict
12/7/11 10:30:08AM
The most crave fight for 2012

Sorry for the first two post . I accidentally hit the enter .

KungFuMaster
12/7/11 12:07:20PM
I visited the Oracle at Delphi and she gave me the following prophecy.

"The end of the world is near. Also near is the end of one fighter's reign of terror. I see the numbers 12, 22, and 12 again."

I took the riddle to an old professor mine, Dr. Jones, and he told me the wench was probably referencing the end of days according to the Mayan calendar. Dr. Jones told me something will happen in the world of MMA which will coincide with the date December 22, 2012.

I now have the date but I am missing the biggest pieces of all - the fighters. So I went back to the archaeological archive of the UFC and found out Anderson Silva has an impeccable 15 wins-streak with 12 of those being title defenses and of the twelve, ten of them have been stoppages. I sat there in amazement while contemplating over the findings. This fighter, Anderson Silva, has put many other fighters to sleep. His merciless fighting prowess has caused many injuries in the octagon. Can he be the fighter the wench is talking about...? If so, who is going to be the one to overthrow him? So many questions.... Just when I thought I had put all the pieces together, a new piece becomes missing.

My quest to crack the riddle has taken me through the physical.....the metaphysical.....the delusional..........and back. It is only through the mysterious equations of MMA Mathematics in which I have found the missing piece to the wench's unsolved riddle. On December 22, 2012, Chael Sonnen will bring an end to Anderson Silva's reign of terror and with that - comes an end to a world we once knew ..............and an end to a fighter whose evil ways have instilled much fear in the hearts of middle weight fighters. December 22, 2012 will mark the end of FEAR and will be the beginning .............................of HOPE.
emfleek
12/7/11 12:22:37PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

"The end of the world is near. Also near is the end of one fighter's reign of terror. I see the numbers 12, 22, and 12 again."

I took the riddle to an old professor mine, Dr. Jones, and he told me the wench was probably referencing the end of days according to the Mayan calendar. Dr. Jones told me something will happen in the world of MMA which will coincide with the date December 22, 2012.

I now have the date but I am missing the biggest pieces of all - the fighters. So I went back to the archaeological archive of the UFC and found out Anderson Silva has an impeccable 15 wins-streak with 12 of those being title defenses and of the twelve, ten of them have been stoppages. I sat there in amazement while contemplating over the findings. This fighter, Anderson Silva, has put many other fighters to sleep. His merciless fighting prowess has caused many injuries in the octagon. Can he be the fighter the wench is talking about...? If so, who is going to be the one to overthrow him? So many questions.... Just when I thought I had put all the pieces together, a new piece becomes missing.

My quest to crack the riddle has taken me through the physical.....the metaphysical.....the delusional..........and back. It is only through the mysterious equations of MMA Mathematics in which I have found the missing piece to the wench's unsolved riddle. On December 22, 2012, Chael Sonnen will bring an end to Anderson Silva's reign of terror and with that - comes an end to a world we once knew ..............and an end to a fighter whose evil ways have instilled much fear in the hearts of middle weight fighters. December 22, 2012 will mark the end of FEAR and will be the beginning .............................of HOPE.

Don't scare off the guests please...
KungFuMaster
12/7/11 12:31:59PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

I think I just made him an active member.
Budgellism
12/7/11 3:10:26PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

Budgellism
12/7/11 3:14:29PM
I've gotta say Edgar vs. Aldo. This one is a bit of a dream fight for me, being a big fan of Edgar. Thinking back though I wish I had said Other. Eddie Alvarez vs. Frankie Edgar is the fight I want to see go down. Two of my favourite fighters going toe to toe in an epic clash (Although I would pick Edgar 9 times out of 10).
jjeans
12/7/11 3:22:13PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by emfleek

Posted by KungFuMaster

prozacnation1978
12/10/11 12:31:11PM
Gotta say melendez vs edgar