cowboys/niners

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » cowboys/niners
aaa9erh8er
11/22/08 3:53:39PM
as you can see my avatar is owned by jjfreak at he moment but oince lifted it will be cowboys again,

now back on topic im from the bay area (raider and 9er teriotry) but i cowboys fan and have been for 20 years and will always be. now if you didnt figure it out my name translates to "niner hater" with my initials before it. so anyone wanna bet the cowboys against the niners. well can work out terms in a PM. let me no
also congrastulations on your win hippY im loven the cowboys MOD
Twenty20Dollars
11/22/08 4:09:59PM
this is going to be a slop fest game.
DCRage
11/22/08 4:28:10PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

as you can see my avatar is owned by jjfreak at he moment but oince lifted it will be cowboys again,

now back on topic im from the bay area (raider and 9er teriotry) but i cowboys fan and have been for 20 years and will always be. now if you didnt figure it out my name translates to "niner hater" with my initials before it. so anyone wanna bet the cowboys against the niners. well can work out terms in a PM. let me no

If I make another such bet next season you just got your name on the list.
casey64
11/22/08 4:41:12PM
Cowboys will win by two touchdowns.IMO
aaa9erh8er
11/22/08 6:33:09PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by aaa9erh8er

If I make another such bet next season you just got your name on the list.

yes sir MR. cowboys mod sir. ooo i would love to give you another coyboys avatar so remebver the scrren name man.