Couture at ringside?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Couture at ringside?
Mchubb316
9/2/08 9:58:17PM
Is part of Couture's contract also a broadcasting gig? Could we see Couture back commentating with Rogan and Goldie? Anyone know about this?
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/2/08 10:08:10PM
i f**king hope so! hes one of my favorite fighter announcers. My list of fav fighter announcers goes in no particular order....... Randy , Mir , Rampage, don frye , kenflo , bonnar
Boo_Radley21
9/2/08 10:42:53PM
I hope so too he was always good. And he made picks pretty well.
RedCloud
9/2/08 10:44:56PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

i f**king hope so! hes one of my favorite fighter announcers. My list of fav fighter announcers goes in no particular order....... Randy , Mir , Rampage, don frye , kenflo , bonnar

Oh man he was freaking Nostradamus on the prediction tips!
prozacnation1978
9/2/08 11:49:11PM
i hope he goes back to commentating i have missed his knowledge on the sport
fonduktoe
9/3/08 3:49:27AM

i'd put bonnar ahead of kenflo (florian was pretty dry and boring imo) otherwise props (should be a different thread entirely)
Pookie
9/3/08 4:09:41AM

surprised anderson silva isnt there
MFOTHER
9/3/08 1:20:14PM
One of the reporters asked this question specifically. If i can remember correctly they said that fighting was the main point they worked out, but they dont see why not. (the audio is available if anyone wants to listen again for an exact quote)
ToeZup
9/3/08 1:30:32PM
Good question man, props. Randy is a very good announcer and i hope to see him back at it.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/3/08 9:23:07PM

Posted by fonduktoe

i'd put bonnar ahead of kenflo (florian was pretty dry and boring imo) otherwise props (should be a different thread entirely)

that is why i said in no particular order.
Kastro
9/4/08 4:09:43PM
I loved Coutures commentating, he's the only commentator I like more than Bas Rutten... as for Bonnar? I dont really like his commentating for some reason, Kenflo is good but he is a little too quiet..

Nobody commentates like Couture does though!