Couture and Lesnar on ESPN television shows Mike and Mike in the Morning and ESPN First Take Today

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Couture and Lesnar on ESPN television shows Mike and Mike in the Morning and ESPN First Take Today
cj_striker
9/3/08 9:54:49AM
This just goes to show how far the sport of MMA has come. To have two of it's stars on ESPN (the biggest name in sports) is just incredible. Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar were actually just on Mike and Mike in the Morning (which actually airs on ESPN 2) around 9:30 A.M. EST, discussing their upcoming bout at UFC 91and just MMA in general. The pair of UFC stars will also be joining the cast of ESPN First Take, which starts at 10:00 AM EST. What wonderful news for the UFC and MMA in general as a sport, this will only help to turn more people on to MMA and help the sport to grow even more.
DiabloFreak56
9/3/08 9:56:18AM
i literally posted it 1 minute before you lmfao
cj_striker
9/3/08 10:02:18AM
Yousucks balls man, stealing my thunder. I couldn't believe I finally got on here and posted someone before anybody else. Guess I still haven't. It's cool though.
roman
9/3/08 11:54:26AM
Scroll down and listen. I personally think Lesnar is a great athelte, and during the phone conference lastnight I can understand why he got so upset about the constant Fedor questions when it's supposed to be conference about Randy and him fighting. He comes off a lot more personable on the Mike and Mike show, and it's how I think he really is person. Fight hype could get under anyones skin and he just doesn't know how to mask his frustrations, he's very open about how he is feels and I like that about him. Will will not get any sugar coating or bullshit from Lesnar.

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=mikeandmike