Another Couture Fight That Should've Been, But Won't Be?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Another Couture Fight That Should've Been, But Won't Be?
DCRage
2/8/08 2:34:15PM

And we can all thank Gabriel Gonzaga for that. That according to MMAmania, who posted this. (Although they just put it up, this pic reportedly was taken at UFC 75 before the Gonzaga-CC fight)
pv3Hpv3p
2/8/08 2:37:07PM
ahhhh Couture vs the famed "Red X in a square", shame we're gonna miss that one
BlazinSaddle
2/8/08 2:39:50PM
mirko looks pissed that he didnt get to fight randy and that gonzaga ruined his chance to fight randy.. yeah gonzaga did kind of ruin things especially not being able to finish randy (no offense to randy)

lol mirko's rolling up his sleeves talkin smack and randys like pshh i beat the guy who stomped you..... JK, seriously tho too bad we never got to see this fight, i think deep down randy didnt really pick gonzaga to win thats just who he really wanted to fight was gonzaga, kinda like how randy picked sylvia a guy he beat to win over a guy he didnt want to fight in nog

maybe its just me but if sylvia won i think randy would have fought him again as a way to duck nog and end his contract as the champ and fight fedor
tuvok500
2/8/08 2:47:02PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

mirko looks pissed that he didnt get to fight randy and that gonzaga ruined his chance to fight randy.. yeah gonzaga did kind of ruin things especially not being able to finish randy (no offense to randy)

lol mirko's rolling up his sleeves talkin smack and randys like pshh i beat the guy who stomped you..... JK, seriously tho too bad we never got to see this fight, i think deep down randy didnt really pick gonzaga to win thats just who he really wanted to fight was gonzaga, kinda like how randy picked sylvia a guy he beat to win over a guy he didnt want to fight in nog

maybe its just me but if sylvia won i think randy would have fought him again as a way to duck nog and end his contract as the champ and fight fedor

It is not GG fault, it is CC fault to not have trained seriousely enough .

And CC would have been destroyed anyways by Couture .
Maybe the fight would have been easier to promote with CC than GG but the result would have been the same i think.

BlazinSaddle
2/8/08 2:48:58PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by BlazinSaddle

It is not GG fault, it is CC fault to not have trained seriousely enough .

Maybe the fight would have been easier to promote with CC than GG but the result would have been the same i think.

jeez take it seriously dude didnt u notice the JK ? you need to relax homes
tuvok500
2/8/08 3:13:02PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by BlazinSaddle

It is not GG fault, it is CC fault to not have trained seriously enough .

jeez take it seriously dude didnt u notice the JK ? you need to relax homes

Relax yourself man, i am not attacking you at all !! lol

You are new so you are probably not aware of my style of writing that all !!

read all my posts with a GSP accent and you will see that it is not threatening you at all !!

BlazinSaddle
2/8/08 3:41:42PM

Posted by tuvok500

Relax yourself man, i am not attacking you at all !! lol

You are new so you are probably not aware of my style of writing that all !!

read all my posts with a GSP accent and you will see that it is not threatening you at all !!

hmm didnt say anything about attacking but if you have nothing nice to say why say it? you basically said no couture would destroy cro cop anyway well thats your opinion you dont have to try and undermind mine ya know

im not angry duder you commented in that tone of bashing opinion im just telling you how it sounds ya know its not in person ya know cant tell, thus tis you that needs to chilax

we all friens 'ere eh
backalley101
2/8/08 5:59:30PM
So basically you're saying that Randy is scared 2 fight Nog and resigned so he didn't have 2 fight him. That's funny as hell. As a Couture fan, I was disappointed that he resigned. Now we don't get 2 see him whoop on all these fighters. Because I firmly believe that Randy could take Big Nog.
NatedawgThaM
2/8/08 7:39:26PM
Damn that lucky Gabriel Gonzaga.

If he wasn't such a one hit wonder, we wouldn't be so pissed. REMATCH! Both are coming off two straight losses and Cro Cop can take his head off!!!??
jrmmaclassics
2/8/08 8:26:00PM
Here is one match that you all thought would never happen Couture vs. Jacare, well maybe not in a mma match but I got a chance to see it last year in Culver City. Been to the two events for Prosfesional Submission League and it was sort of a new style to a traditional bjj tournament. The matches were submission grappling style, and saw huge mma fighters against bjj legends. Check out a promo i found on mmaclassics.XMISSION
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
backalley101
2/8/08 8:27:31PM
Hey bro,did you lose an avatar bet?Just because I've read some posts on Chuck and it don't seem like u really love him at all.
Pookie
2/8/08 8:31:33PM

Posted by backalley101

Hey bro,did you lose an avatar bet?Just because I've read some posts on Chuck and it don't seem like u really love him at all.

hahahahahahahaha

bingo