couple questions

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » couple questions
dvs_nelson
9/24/08 6:56:10PM
i just finished my supplements all up and am looking into buying something different im looking towards xcience nox cg3..has anybody used and if so how is it? what other supplements do you guys suggest...no roids. haha
mrsmiley
9/24/08 8:22:36PM
I bought a container of it before.
The first 2-3 workouts with it were amazing.After that though,I never got anything out of it.It tastes amazing though.
If you got the money to burn I would suggest it soley on the taste.I know that somes crazy,but damn it's good.

Anymore I stick pretty much to NO XPLODE for pre-workout drinks.I tried Nano Vapor,but I had a very,very bad experince off of it,and almost had to be rushed out to the ER.

I self admit their are a lot better people on these boards to answer your question,but that's what I like.
Tizzy
11/20/08 5:54:44PM
When I was looking for supplements I spoke with some fighter buddies and some other high end athletic buddies of mine and they said that the Xyience products didn't work well. Actually, they said that they didn't work at all. I have personally tried some and they didn't work for me.

The thing with most supplements are that everyone is different and everyone reacts to supplements differently. The best thing to do is to try it out and see for yourself. Just don't go and spend hundreds of dollars on anything until you know it works for you.

RiseUp21
11/20/08 10:34:56PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I bought a container of it before.
The first 2-3 workouts with it were amazing.After that though,I never got anything out of it.It tastes amazing though.

Tizzy
11/21/08 8:30:16AM
Ya, I always try to give a supplement two weeks because everything works for me for two weeks. Then the real results start to happen and if it's going to work then it will continue to work after that time. The mind is a wonderful thing.