"Countdown to UFC 97" debuts April 13

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » "Countdown to UFC 97" debuts April 13
Twenty20Dollars
4/7/09 11:18:56PM
linkage

"Countdown to UFC 97," the official preview show for the UFC's next pay-per-view event, debuts Monday, April 13 at 11 p.m. ET/PT on Spike TV.

Replays of the one-hour special air Thursday, April 16 at 11 p.m. ET/PT on Spike TV and Friday, April 17 at midnight ET/9 p.m. PT on Fox Sports Espanol.

"UFC 97: Redemption" takes place April 17 at the Bell Center (Le Centre Bell) in Montreal, Canada. Middleweight Anderson Silva will look to secure his ninth-straight win in the UFC as he defends his middleweight title against Thales Leites.
chitownsfinest15
4/8/09 2:34:15PM
the countdowns were pretty good for the GSP Bj fight but I think the should just do it for big time matchups...not that silva/leites is a good matchup i would rather see them put countdowns on major fights like brock/mir 2...fights like that...
Twenty20Dollars
4/8/09 3:47:47PM
you are thinking of PrimeTime. The countdown is just a 1 hour 1 time show.
LakieMan
4/8/09 6:49:22PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

you are thinking of PrimeTime. The countdown is just a 1 hour 1 time show.

I wonder when the UFC is going to do another one of those again, they said there would be more of Primetime??? But I can't wait for countdown, I can't wait for UFC 97 itself, gonna be a good one.
ziegler3334
4/9/09 11:30:43AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

"UFC 97: Redemption" takes place April 17 at the Bell Center (Le Centre Bell) in Montreal, Canada. Middleweight Anderson Silva will look to secure his ninth-straight win in the UFC as he defends his middleweight title against Thales Leites.

the site you got that from says April 17, but UFC 97 is actually on the 18th, just in case anyone needs to mark it down on their calendar. lol