Cote Gets The Next Middleweight Shot!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cote Gets The Next Middleweight Shot!
The_Italian_Stallion
7/7/08 9:08:06PM
http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2008/07/06/UFC-Cote-0/

Patrick Cote will be the next challenger for the Spider's belt and I just want to say that I am one hundred percent behind him for doing what no one else could!

Patrick Cote although very unlikely needs to beat Silva so all his little worshipers can come down from their mile high Anderson trip.

Silva is the best in the world don't get me wrong but he gets so overrated it makes me sick. I am tired of everyone talking of how unbeatable he is and I don't care who you are and how good you are you are NOT unbeatable at any point ever.

So...

WAR COTE!

PS: I think it'd be sweet to because he'd be the first non-TUF winner to be a champion!
wolfman
7/7/08 9:12:28PM
Dude, you're way late. This is like the third time this has been posted, just look at the bottom of this page(Related Topics) and you will see the same posts. Happens to us all, but try and search next time.

EDIT: Also, I don't think Silva is overrated. He is going to eat Cote for breakfast...Silva via 1st round KO. It's MMA and anything can happen, but Cote will not be the one to beat him...
CCPRIDE99
7/7/08 9:25:53PM
well so much for okami..
anderson by murder in the first round
juanez13
7/7/08 9:26:49PM

Posted by CCPRIDE99

well so much for okami..

Okami is getting his shot first.
Ben_Hutch
7/7/08 9:27:50PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by CCPRIDE99

well so much for okami..

So Cote isnt getting the next MW title shot
wolfman
7/7/08 9:31:14PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by juanez13

Posted by CCPRIDE99

well so much for okami..

No, as juanez13 said Okami gets it first and THEN Cote gets his sometime in the fall. It is in the full article.
juanez13
7/7/08 9:32:09PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by juanez13

Posted by CCPRIDE99

well so much for okami..

he is lol, he is getting the next title shot, after Okami. Dana said Okami/Silva is likely to happen at UFC 88.
The_Italian_Stallion
7/7/08 9:32:25PM
I know I'm late but when I scrolled through the front page I didn't see anything on it so I went ahead and posted it.

I think SIlva is going to win but I gotta keep hope alive and go with Cote!

Silva is getting a ton of fights this year!

Irvin in July, Okami in September, Cote in November/December.

Hopefully he doesn't get hurt of the UFC's plans are screwed!
McBee
7/7/08 9:37:06PM
these duplicates are getting out of control
Ben_Hutch
7/7/08 9:38:56PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by juanez13

Posted by CCPRIDE99

well so much for okami..

he is lol, he is getting the next title shot, after Okami. Dana said Okami/Silva is likely to happen at UFC 88.

Why do ufc 88 get Liddell and a MW title shot when in the UK for UFC 89 all we get is Bisping vs Leben.
Mchubb316
7/7/08 10:23:12PM

Posted by wolfman

Dude, you're way late. This is like the third time this has been posted, just look at the bottom of this page(Related Topics) and you will see the same posts. Happens to us all, but try and search next time.

EDIT: Also, I don't think Silva is overrated. He is going to eat Cote for breakfast...Silva via 1st round KO. It's MMA and anything can happen, but Cote will not be the one to beat him...

Silva overated? He destroys the #2 MW in the world twice. Then beats the #3 MW in the world by sub in the 2nd. Has little if no weakness in his game. World class striker, black belt BJJ, muay thai is very strong, good wrestler. Why is he overated?
Menard_StC
7/8/08 12:05:39AM
Watch Leben vs. Silva for an idea of how this will go.
TimW001
7/8/08 12:14:18AM

Posted by Menard_StC

Watch Leben vs. Silva for an idea of how this will go.

QFT!
RMFG_187
7/8/08 1:31:07AM
Winner of Leben Bisping should fight Cote.
Okami next shot at A Silva.
KYGUY07
7/8/08 12:53:54PM
I expect this fight to go just like leben, and silva, only it might last atleast a minute.
jakeiceman
7/8/08 10:40:39PM

Posted by McBee

these duplicates are getting out of control

I dont understand why people waste thier time to post on a duplicate if they are so bothered by them...atleast they are trying to post news, they dont need to be trashed on for missing that it was posted already.

Okami has alot of talent but I cant see him beating Silva. He might be in Andersons head because of the DQ loss but I doubt it. I think Okami would fair better than Cote though. Coted is a stud but he doesnt have an advantage anywhere....but if Forrest vs. Rampage taught us, dont underestimate anyone.....who knows it will be some exciting matchups