Cote vs. Belcher

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Cote vs. Belcher
chickmagnet
2/28/10 11:16:05PM
I feel this is going to be a very entertaining stand up war. Belcher is more unpredictable meaning he mixes up his strikes very well. Cote has big power in that right hand and could catch Belcher and put him down but Belchers style is hard to deal with. Im not positive on who to pick yet but Im curious to see thoughts on this fight.

As of right now im leaning towards Belcher, due to Patrick Cotes long lay off.

Thoughts?
sparky
3/1/10 12:21:58AM
Cote by right hand!!!!
fonduktoe
3/1/10 2:58:20AM
alan belcher will win by submission
one look at belcher's johnny cash tattoo and cote will be a deer in headlights
it's similar to looking at the severed head of medusa
SpiderSilva
3/1/10 10:14:52AM

Posted by fonduktoe

alan belcher will win by submission
one look at belcher's johnny cash tattoo and cote will be a deer in headlights
it's similar to looking at the severed head of medusa

I heard it has a part in the new clash of the titans movie
sbulldavid
3/1/10 12:26:36PM
Tough match to call, I think Cote is the better fighter overall, but he's coming back from a blown out knee, that usually takes a fight or two to recover from, I would expect Belcher to keep it standing and steal a decision.
emfleek
3/1/10 12:34:58PM
I'm guessing we *won't* see Belcher kicking the crap out of Cote's knee.

TheBestEVER
3/1/10 12:41:55PM
I think Belcher is going to be pretty dominate in the stand up, he has gotten alot better since his last loss. Cote is good tho and could finish the fight but i just see momentum building in Cash, I mean Belcher.
gartface
3/1/10 4:13:50PM
I think Belcher just has a better overall arsenal. He's more versatile in the stand up. Both guys have killer chins, so I don't really see this fight ending too quick.
jae_1833
3/1/10 9:25:38PM
I am definately picking Belcher....Cote's lay off is long, the injury was bad, and the competition is stiff. I want to see Belcher vs Wand soon!
prozacnation1978
3/1/10 11:48:32PM
hard pick but long ,lay off with busted leg is alot of baggage
BustedKnuckle
3/2/10 5:16:27PM
Belcher is hitting his stride in the UFC and Cote is coming off a lonng rest? I"ll Take Alan in this one. But Cote could hammer him with that brick of a right!? Should be a great stand up war I dont think I'll be betting on this one
teddythetuna
3/3/10 3:28:11AM
Cote will be healed up nicely and he hits like a freight train. Cote 2nd rd KO