Correct me if im wrong, Curious??? SHERK / DIAZ

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Correct me if im wrong, Curious??? SHERK / DIAZ
ufcboss
1/21/08 2:57:04AM
Ok, Like I said correct me if im wrong but back on the TUF5 finale, Nick Diaz wasnt allowed in the building to corner Nate because of suspension, Why was Sherk allowed to work / Commentate and enter the octagon, Was it due to being overseas or what, I just found that to be crappy.

Sherk looking like he just got out of the pool and whacked his shirt on! Cracked me up!
FeelTheJoy
1/21/08 2:59:24AM
yea i thought that was weird.
slapshot
1/21/08 3:17:32AM
Nick seems to always get the short end of the stick IMO.
FeelTheJoy
1/21/08 3:26:52AM

Posted by slapshot

Nick seems to always get the short end of the stick IMO.

its because he is hispanic.hahaha jk. but seriously whats up with that.
Manfred
1/21/08 4:19:00AM
Sherk's suspension is over, it was reduced to 6 months. It ran out Jan 7th. They didn't want him to fight for the title yet though because his results were upheld.
grappler0000
1/21/08 6:32:28AM

Posted by ufcboss

Ok, Like I said correct me if im wrong but back on the TUF5 finale, Nick Diaz wasnt allowed in the building to corner Nate because of suspension, Why was Sherk allowed to work / Commentate and enter the octagon, Was it due to being overseas or what, I just found that to be crappy.

Sherk looking like he just got out of the pool and whacked his shirt on! Cracked me up!

Nick not being able to corner his brother had nothing to do with the UFC...in fact, the UFC got got his brother in the building so he could see him fight. The reason that he was unable to corner Nate is because he was denied a corner's license by the state's Athletic Commission...which was a direct result of his suspension. As for Sherk, his suspension is up already...but it doesn't really play a role in whether he can talk on a microphone or not. So, these were two completely different scenarios.