Correct me if I'm wrong...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Correct me if I'm wrong...
JasonSmolinski
10/4/08 10:47:01PM
Is it just me, or was one of the men holding up the towels in front of Gino Carano her father? Specifically, it was the guy holding one of the towels with his mouth, looking right down her naked front.

I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

"Stop it Dad, your boner is embarassing me!"
juanez13
10/4/08 10:48:34PM
Yea, it was here dad (the one holding the towel with his mouth). 100% sure.

voodoo-jitsu
10/4/08 10:52:14PM
and he was the one that dropped the towel ............ what a perv
Rush
10/4/08 10:52:45PM
I don't know, if I were her I would probably trust my father not to look over some random MMA "horn-dog."
JasonSmolinski
10/4/08 10:54:25PM
But he was looking. He was... long, deep, luscious glares of restrained passion, with an inner yearning from a desire that can never be.
scoozna
10/4/08 10:57:09PM

Posted by JasonSmolinski

But he was looking. He was... long, deep, luscious glares of restrained passion, with an inner yearning from a desire that can never be.

Lol...you're sick.

Looked to me like she knocked it down accidentally, right after her left arm goes up and comes down.
Naturaldisaster
10/4/08 11:21:38PM

Posted by JasonSmolinski

um........yeah sure.

yeah it was her dad. and I think he was lookin at the other side of the towel. not the side she was on
bls1919
10/4/08 11:57:03PM
it was her dad for sure. And to think he would drop the towel on purpose if crazy. I think she might have knocked it down accidentally. It was a good gif for sure.
Darnok
10/5/08 11:45:46AM
What a Sherdogesq type of thread. Or in other words stupid thread. And I know the old comment if you don't want to read a stupid thread don't open it.

But look at the title maybe it should read "Stupid question here"