Corey Hill or Nate Diaz

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Corey Hill or Nate Diaz
POLL: Who do you hope fights next episode?
Nate Diaz 78% (21)
Corey Hill 22% (6)
Ultimate_fighter
4/14/07 5:34:13PM
Who's gonna fight this next episode, who do you hope?
madmarck
4/14/07 5:57:07PM
I hope Gabe Rudiger gets called out to fight.
I dont think the guys who are getting TV time are gonna fight. Seems like they just want exposure.
I think we will see one of the lesser known guys call out Gabe.
xthe_scottx
4/14/07 6:10:41PM

Posted by madmarck

I dont think the guys who are getting TV time are gonna fight. Seems like they just want exposure.

They said on a commercial for the next episode that it was gonna be either Nate Diaz or Corey Hill fighting next.
fedorwins1
4/14/07 6:18:46PM

Posted by xthe_scottx

Posted by madmarck

They said on a commercial for the next episode that it was gonna be either Nate Diaz or Corey Hill fighting next.

They also said a grudge match will be settled, so maybe it's Gabe and Corey or Nate and Rob Emerson. I would prefer to see Nate and Rob fight.
Northrend
4/15/07 12:03:15AM

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by xthe_scottx

Posted by madmarck

They also said a grudge match will be settled, so maybe it's Gabe and Corey or Nate and Rob Emerson. I would prefer to see Nate and Rob fight.

Yeah i'd like to see Robert fight Nate as well. Robert by TKO
bayonetxwork
4/15/07 10:49:05AM
I hope Corey destroys Gabe. Gabe has been such a little bitch on the show.
garrick
4/15/07 1:10:34PM
Yeah I'd like to see Corey fight as well. He has a big mouth but I think he can back it up.
crimethinc
4/15/07 1:13:43PM
I despised Corey Hill in the first episode with all his trash talking and dog-barking, but after the "grafitti" incident he seemed like the only rational guy on Team Pulver. I wouldn't mind seeing Nate Diaz get punched in the head a few times.
Statik
4/15/07 2:11:29PM
WAR NATE DIAZ!!!!!!!
rameydl8
4/18/07 6:26:37PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

I hope Corey destroys Gabe. Gabe has been such a little bitch on the show.

pv3Hpv3p
4/18/07 6:32:52PM
I went with Nate just because I really want to see him fight... I'll assume that he's as good on the ground as his brother... I just want to see if he's got the chin and heart like Nick... Love him or hate him, I think Nick Diaz is a great fighter... Hopefully his brother is as well.
methodman_90
4/19/07 5:20:42PM
I have a feeling Emerson is gonna end up fighting Corey after calling him out at the fight announcement but I don't care I just wanna see what they both got.
Lay_N_Pray
4/19/07 7:11:43PM
I would assume Nate is good, but I could see him losing in this tournament. Nick has had a history of choking, so I'm sure Nate is capable of the same thing.

On paper, I don't see how anyone can beat a guy the size of Corey Hill if he fights aggressively. However, if you are a good wrestler you could probably control him on the ground, but thats the only way you would be able to beat him I think.

Most guys look to short to even punch him in the face while he is standing up.
hippysmacker
4/19/07 7:28:35PM
I picked Nate. Corey obviously has the physical advantages to be the winner, but since he just got into MMA, I'm picking Nate to win it all.