cop overdoses on marijuana brownies

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » cop overdoses on marijuana brownies
aaa9erh8er
1/22/09 10:04:17PM
ok this isnt a joke this is real heres a link to the video watch itl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1kTZRcKZ6Y

ok so my opinon wow back in the day i used to eat edibles allo the time and never reactd like that. what do you guys think about it in general
jakeiceman
1/22/09 11:13:30PM
For the lazy like me

This is actually funny as hell.

As far as charges go, maybe for stealing evidence but definately not for eating the pot. It said he had to resign and thats fair and expected.

I would just be embarrassed if this happened and got played on the news so I think that is punishment enough

Poor guy ha ha!
king_katool
1/22/09 11:47:36PM
if you click on one of the ones on the right its the same convo different news station and they play a longer version of the call, its soo funny, my fav part is when the guy cuts the operator off to ask the score in the red wings game
breakdown5
1/23/09 12:00:27AM
They've played this on the Howard Stern show before. It's hilarious. Stupid cop. Rule #1 of drug use: Never contact the authorities. You will go to jail. Not good. I freaked on mushrooms once (I was caught in a paranoid moment, and then began contemplating the meaninglessness of human existence. Not a fun at all. Don't do drugs kids.)

But yeah the clip is friggin funny.
grappler0000
1/23/09 12:56:39AM
This is a classic tale from my neck of the woods. I just moved offices this summer, but for the last 5 years, I actually worked in the city where this happened. I still laugh every time I hear it.
RNC
1/23/09 2:46:08AM
I had heard about this awhile ago, but this is a great for another laugh.

"I think we're dead"

I couldn't stop laughing. The guy ate an 1/8th worth of bud himself, of course he was ******* wrecked.

Boo_Radley21
1/23/09 2:47:18PM
******* cops. Of course he didn't get charged.
cowcatcher
1/23/09 3:15:35PM
i love that the newscasters are laughing, and how could they not be after hearing "i think we're dead."
aaa9erh8er
1/23/09 4:53:03PM
that was what got me 2 i think where dead time is moving too slow i was like man i want some of whatever he had.
zephead
1/23/09 9:14:05PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Cool. My wife is a police officer
telnights
1/24/09 1:03:10AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Just wanted to point out I'm a retired cop!!!
Rollins
1/24/09 2:06:12AM
Those are both really pathetic stories if I ever heard one, especially if they're true.
Jackelope
1/24/09 11:24:23AM

Posted by artofdefense

Posted by telnights

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Well good for you! Now that you are no longer an enforcer of the goverment, I have a few questions. Do you still find racial profiling use ful, or is that only a police skill? Was it fun getting to push people around, and getting to throw them in a cage or beat them if they complained too loud? Bet ya miss busting down the doors of people's houses and killing the family dog, huh?

F the cops, sycophants.

And you can't overdose on weed, it's physically impossible, that dude was just BAKED.

Take your blind hatred elsewhere, dude. You may want to take some time to think about what you're saying before you say it. To assume that all police officers actions are based on those of a few bad apples is just plain ignorant.

1. Do not engage in name-calling, threats, exchanges of insults, or intentionally rude behavior towards fellow members. It's 100% fine and normal that you don't agree with another member's comments, and it's completely fine to state that when done without insults. People may post things that are common knowledge, are answered in a pinned topic, or have already been posted many times before. If you care to reply, do so without the use of profanity or a condescending tone. It's old-fashioned, but remember your parents saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". The purpose of having an online community is to have a place for a close-knit group of fans to talk about the things they love (in this case, MMA).

As a note to the other members who want to bash on cops- That's fine that you don't like them, and you can have your opinion on them, but to call out and insult specific members accusing them of ridiculous things is flat out uncalled for.
jakeiceman
1/24/09 8:04:32PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by artofdefense

Posted by telnights

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Well good for you! Now that you are no longer an enforcer of the goverment, I have a few questions. Do you still find racial profiling use ful, or is that only a police skill? Was it fun getting to push people around, and getting to throw them in a cage or beat them if they complained too loud? Bet ya miss busting down the doors of people's houses and killing the family dog, huh?

F the cops, sycophants.

And you can't overdose on weed, it's physically impossible, that dude was just BAKED.

Take your blind hatred elsewhere, dude. You may want to take some time to think about what you're saying before you say it. To assume that all police officers actions are based on those of a few bad apples is just plain ignorant.

1. Do not engage in name-calling, threats, exchanges of insults, or intentionally rude behavior towards fellow members. It's 100% fine and normal that you don't agree with another member's comments, and it's completely fine to state that when done without insults. People may post things that are common knowledge, are answered in a pinned topic, or have already been posted many times before. If you care to reply, do so without the use of profanity or a condescending tone. It's old-fashioned, but remember your parents saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". The purpose of having an online community is to have a place for a close-knit group of fans to talk about the things they love (in this case, MMA).

As a note to the other members who want to bash on cops- That's fine that you don't like them, and you can have your opinion on them, but to call out and insult specific members accusing them of ridiculous things is flat out uncalled for.

Thats why your the man Jackelope Thanks
king_katool
1/24/09 8:38:33PM

Posted by artofdefense

Posted by telnights

Posted by Boo_Radley21

F the cops, sycophants.

wow this is pretty uncalled for, i myself dont like the police either but i just dont go around claiming all cops are the same, 75% maybe are on powertrips ya but i know there are some guys out there really trying to be fair and actually make a difference for this i respect, i cant even imagine how hard it is to be a cop not just the physical part of it but also the mental, can you imagine walking around trying to protect people who blatantly disrespect you everyday, to all cops who are actually trying to make a difference, and the ones who are actually like whats it says above, well i like the playground so ill keep my opinion to myself

EDIT: sry telnights and jake gotta spread the love
jakeiceman
1/25/09 12:09:32AM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by artofdefense

Posted by telnights

Posted by Boo_Radley21

F the cops, sycophants.

wow this is pretty uncalled for, i myself dont like the police either but i just dont go around claiming all cops are the same, 75% maybe are on powertrips ya but i know there are some guys out there really trying to be fair and actually make a difference for this i respect, i cant even imagine how hard it is to be a cop not just the physical part of it but also the mental, can you imagine walking around trying to protect people who blatantly disrespect you everyday, to all cops who are actually trying to make a difference, and the ones who are actually like whats it says above, well i like the playground so ill keep my opinion to myself

EDIT: sry telnights and jake gotta spread the love

Very well said man, your right on alot of what you said. I know your opinion on police from previous posts (I think we argued maybe ha ha) so I definately appreciate the respect.

EDIT: We must prop each other too much because I gotta spread the love too thanks anyway king
Aaronno9
1/25/09 9:39:54AM
This time next year I hope to be a police officer, but im pretty open in my dislike for a certain percentage of officers. I have pretty legit reasons to do so aswell if you remember the other thread we had similar to this.

Zephead - No offence dude but I think you need to start not getting so butt hurt everytime somebody says they dislike the cops. Your wife is probably a good cop and person, but that doesnt mean all cops are and you cant blame people for disliking them when they've had bad experiences. Im sure your wife could tell you stories about douche bag cops if she wanted to.
zephead
1/25/09 10:48:46AM

Posted by Aaronno9

This time next year I hope to be a police officer, but im pretty open in my dislike for a certain percentage of officers. I have pretty legit reasons to do so aswell if you remember the other thread we had similar to this.

Zephead - No offence dude but I think you need to start not getting so butt hurt everytime somebody says they dislike the cops. Your wife is probably a good cop and person, but that doesnt mean all cops are and you cant blame people for disliking them when they've had bad experiences. Im sure your wife could tell you stories about douche bag cops if she wanted to.

I have no problem if someone doesn't like the police. But when someone comes in labels all cops like this dude did, with a post like this:

F the cops, sycophants.

My wife has never profiled anyone. She doesn't do any of the crap that that dude said. 99% of police officers DON'T do that. Just like any segment in society, there are bad apples. Look at the crap cops have to deal with everyday, makes me wonder why more cops don't freak on people. Society is broken but cops get the bad rap.

How about the dude that beat the crap out of the that female officer during a traffic stop in front of his daughter I think it was in Atlanta. It was posted on here and people cheered for the guy. The thread was deleted.

Yes my wife can tell me about douchebag cops. But she can tell me more about douchebag people she has to deal with everyday.
EvenFlow
1/25/09 6:08:08PM

Posted by zephead

99% of police officers DON'T do that.

99% of stats are made up on the spot
zephead
1/25/09 9:47:21PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by zephead

99% of stats are made up only 95% of the time
king_katool
1/25/09 10:36:13PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by zephead

99% of stats are made up only 95% of the time

while only 50% are true
aaa9erh8er
1/25/09 10:51:13PM
but 60% of the time it works every time
dannyfrank
1/25/09 11:04:16PM
im starting to get confused. for the love of god will someone make a f*cking pie chart!!
emfleek
1/26/09 8:25:27AM

Posted by dannyfrank

im starting to get confused. for the love of god will someone make a f*cking pie chart!!

That's f'ing hilarious.

I agree with zephead...if I had to deal with all the BS and lying that cops do on a daily basis, I'd be the biggest a$$hole cop you'd ever meet. I can totally understand why they are dicks sometimes.

However...artofdefense is correct. You can't OD on pot.
zephead
1/26/09 4:23:20PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Only 50% of the people use a pie chart 60% of the time. Now, if you use a f*cking pie chart 98.2% of the people use it 100%
dannyfrank
1/26/09 4:38:29PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by dannyfrank

Only 50% of the people use a pie chart 60% of the time. Now, if you use a f*cking pie chart 98.2% of the people use it 100%

NOW i get it! thanks zephead
aaa9erh8er
1/27/09 12:09:50PM
yalll done turned my post into a math problem leave it to a skins fan
The_Ho_Bag
1/27/09 5:39:23PM
zephead
1/27/09 6:32:42PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

yalll done turned my post into a math problem leave it to a skins fan

That's how we roll. at first we look good and then it turns to sh#t