Coolio Replaces DMX In MMA Brawl

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Coolio Replaces DMX In MMA Brawl
StorminYourman
11/9/09 12:11:52PM
Ok first off not tolling here.
Second F'n hilarious.

Coolio will be replacing DMX in the anticipated MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) brawl that DMX backed away from last week.

As reported earlier, DMX was slated to jump in the ring against fighter Eric Martinez next month but the rapper pulled out citing safety concerns.

The promoter for the fight, Thunder Promotions, claimed that DMX wanted the fight fixed and they shot down his request.

According to TMZ, Coolio will now be taking on Martinez in Alabama on December 12th.

Thunder Promotions claims Coolio is taking the upcoming brawl ‘seriously’.

source
Twenty20Dollars
11/9/09 12:30:37PM
wtf, dmx wanted the fight fixed ha then bailed after they said no.

So did they have to replace one rapper w/ another in coolio?

DCRage
11/9/09 12:32:08PM
As soon as I read this, I started hearing myself quietly singing "Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage!"
Giant_Ochai
11/9/09 12:38:41PM
DMX acts like he's so ******* tough and then pulls this horseshit. I guess it's back to abusing dogs for him.
cowcatcher
11/9/09 1:03:45PM
what really gets me is that dmx said that if he trained it wouldnt be a fair fight, as in hed be so dangerous with real training, and then he tries to get the fight fixed. this is truly sad though because i really wanted to see him get KTFO.
Wolfenstein
11/9/09 1:05:34PM
Ouch, bye bye street cred.
tallica62
11/9/09 1:11:02PM
no comment...except for the one i just made
Ordep
11/9/09 1:31:12PM

Wow!
Video games made real (def jam vendetta). All about the rappers fighting for that organization eh?

The only good thing about this is Coolio walking out to Gansta's Paradise (if he does).
emfleek
11/9/09 1:44:27PM
I want to fight Fedor!

*contacts Scott Coker to see if the fight can be fixed*
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/9/09 2:12:21PM
ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

this is great
Bloodhound
11/9/09 3:40:18PM
lol how old is Coolio?
kopower
11/9/09 4:20:18PM

Posted by DCRage

As soon as I read this, I started hearing myself quietly singing "Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage!"

No F'n way! I was doing the same thing after I read the post. How about "as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realize there's nothing left" Gangsters Paradise!! Looks like his prediction became true
marcoDGK
11/9/09 4:42:41PM
how embarrasing for DMX! He backed out because he was scared only to get replaced by Coolio? Not only do you look like a B**** for being scared and wanting the fight "fixed" in your favor but you get replaced by Coolio!?

Dang! go back to complaining about your Pink jump suits in jail DMX!
MaxOne
11/9/09 5:31:31PM

Posted by cowcatcher

what really gets me is that dmx said that if he trained it wouldnt be a fair fight, as in hed be so dangerous with real training, and then he tries to get the fight fixed. this is truly sad though because i really wanted to see him get KTFO.

he might get more street cred for trying to fix a fight.....(until they find out it was his fight he was trying to fix)
WheelchairBandit
11/9/09 7:00:43PM
Even though it's an MMA card,this bout is boxing only isn't it?

Coolio's opponent needs to come out to "Amish Paradise",just to mess with his head.

Brian.
Aether
11/9/09 7:18:14PM
rofl, going to be kind of hard to write any more gangster rap after this.
marcoDGK
11/9/09 7:50:47PM

Posted by Aether

rofl, going to be kind of hard to write any more gangster rap after this.

SERIOUSLY! HAHAHA
Gogoplatapus
11/9/09 8:01:30PM
DMX is the the biggest flake of all time. I knew he wouldn't show for this. He didn't show up for a concert like 7 or 8 years ago and doesn't show up for his court dates. Now he doesn't show up to get beat down. He's a clown. Two dope albums, one dope movie and the rest is garbage.

Coolio gets beat down. I'm pretty sure he got caught with crack rocks a couple of months ago in LAX.