Cool Shogun Training Video at Chute Boxe USA

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Cool Shogun Training Video at Chute Boxe USA
Reignofterror
2/18/07 6:47:19PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/wanderlei%2Bsilva/video/xwdfb_mauricio-shogun-training

Those leg kicks make me cringe.
EEKS
2/19/07 2:49:40AM
Awesome vid man, i hadnt seen this one, thx for posting. Holy crap those leg kicks are devastating and that spinning high kick was crazy.
Manfred
2/19/07 10:50:07AM
Thanks! You should post it HERE too!
It's definately a keeper. Use the "Insert Web Link" option though, makes it easier for everyone.
Reignofterror
2/19/07 11:37:19PM
Thanks I'll be sure to use the web link tool.
RMFG_187
2/8/08 4:14:36PM
great video, and ya, those leg kicks look like they hurt
Pookie
2/8/08 5:09:30PM
hes definitely a beast
Mastodon2
2/8/08 7:33:15PM
Those leg kicks are devastating, about as powerful as I've seen in MMA, and he combos into them really nicely for an MMA fighter. He doesn't cover his face, but I've yet to see anyone counter a low kick from him, so I suppose that apparent hole in his technique at the moment is moot.
CJsuperstar
2/10/08 8:48:33AM
Ouch. Those are some powerful kicks. Thanks for the link.
fedorwins1
2/10/08 11:57:59AM
A lil old, but still cool thanks
Rush
2/10/08 12:06:01PM
Leg Kicks. They're something I wanted to see Wanderlei use against Chuck and I am hoping that Shogun will come through were Wanderlei didn't.
Jackelope
2/10/08 1:43:20PM

Posted by Rush

Leg Kicks. They're something I wanted to see Wanderlei use against Chuck and I am hoping that Shogun will come through were Wanderlei didn't.

Especially after Jardine mauled Liddell with leg kicks that weren't near as slick
Rush
2/10/08 2:14:37PM

Posted by Jackelope

Especially after Jardine mauled Liddell with leg kicks that weren't near as slick

Exactly, which was why I was banging my head when Wanderlei wasn't throwing any.
cmill21
2/10/08 2:44:22PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Jackelope

Exactly, which was why I was banging my head when Wanderlei wasn't throwing any.

Well thats not fair to say, he threw one or two that landed flush and sounded like a bat connecting with human flesh lol.