« Previous Page
Red-Dragon
11/22/08 6:07:29PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by cmb19932

2 points if you can guess this arrangement

what is stonehenge lol

Beat me to it.

I've always wanted to go to Stonehenge. Of course I'm sure all it does it leave more questions than you might have already had before you went there

I dont live too far away from Stonehenge. The main thing about this arrangment thought to have been built by the Druids is that the huge rocks it is made of are not local. They can only be found 200 miles away in Wales!!!! How did they get them there and why choose rocks so far away? This was in a time when if you travelled 200 miles you would most likely not know where you were or how to get back.
Jackelope
11/22/08 7:40:49PM

Posted by Red-Dragon

I dont live too far away from Stonehenge. The main thing about this arrangment thought to have been built by the Druids is that the huge rocks it is made of are not local. They can only be found 200 miles away in Wales!!!! How did they get them there and why choose rocks so far away? This was in a time when if you travelled 200 miles you would most likely not know where you were or how to get back.

It's fascinating to think about. I really wonder why Stonehenge was built. Makes you wonder if they knew something we don't
emfleek
11/29/08 12:48:18PM
This one's cool to me because every time I look at it I see the face of the devil. And yes, I'm aware of matrixing.

This was taken one morning soon after someone set 13 cars on fire in the underground parking garage below my apartment. Over 100 cars were destroyed and one of the 2 buildings in the complex was condemned.

In the 'calm' of a storm. A tornado touched down within a few minutes of me taking this picture.

I was on the river one day in the middle of summer. It had been a while since we had gotten any rain so the water was super low. Low and behold, as I was taking pictures I turned around only to see this guy coming my way.

...he followed me up the bank of the river and went on his way.

That's my dog!
grappler0000
2/18/09 2:27:46PM
Just got back from the Caribbean, so I thought I'd bump the thread with a few new pics. Here are a couple from San Juan and St. Thomas.

Jackelope
2/18/09 7:18:57PM
Awesome pictures guys, and gratz on your son!!
grappler0000
8/5/09 10:52:54PM
Here's a few pics from my trip to Tennessee a couple of weeks back.

Art_Jimmerson
8/6/09 3:22:24AM

grappler0000
7/2/12 3:33:55PM
Boone Hall Plantation - Avenue of Oaks

Basketball in the middle of Lake Cumberland
kopower
7/2/12 5:20:18PM
Woman Lake

Lake Wabana

kopower
7/2/12 5:20:54PM