Cool Pictures You've Taken

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Cool Pictures You've Taken
Next Page »
Ben_Hutch
11/1/08 6:36:10PM
Thought it'd be cool to see some nice pictures everyones taken, they can be of anything (lets keep it clean lol) and don't have to be MMA-related.

Chicago

Chicago White Sox

Chicago Cubs

NFL Hall of Fame

New York

New York Mets

New York Jets Training Camp

Wallass
11/1/08 6:44:32PM
Sweet pictures, The red thing in the second one looks kinda like a Venus flytrap and that guy with his back to it has no IDEA whats coming to him.
aaa9erh8er
11/1/08 6:55:35PM
nice im gonna go threw and thry and find some of m,ine
Bowen50
11/1/08 7:59:46PM
looked through my pictures and found this. took it on a fishing boat. sun setting on the Long Island Sound.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
dannyfrank
11/1/08 8:00:33PM
here's some pics i took during a photography class. some of these aren't good quality cause i had to take pictures of the pictures

PeteD
11/1/08 8:05:38PM
These first few are MMA related, and technically, I didn't take tthem, since I'm in the photos, but they're some of my favorites
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
grappler0000
11/1/08 8:59:17PM
Here's a few that I have on this computer.

These first few are from DC

The Next couple are from North Carolina

And finally is Barbados

Naturaldisaster
11/1/08 9:23:48PM
May not be great pics but Its Home
Louisville Skyline

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bowen50
11/1/08 9:25:48PM
did some more digging through my computer and found these

San Francisco

EDIT: for some reason they didn't post. i'm leaving right now i'll fix it when i get home later tonight. sorry guys haha
Naturaldisaster
11/1/08 9:26:50PM
Me (on the right) and my best friend (KYGUY07) at the Muhammad Ali Museum
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cmb19932
11/1/08 9:40:50PM

2 points if you can guess this arrangement

what is stonehenge lol
Rush
11/1/08 10:18:15PM

Posted by cmb19932

what is stonehenge lol

Correct for 2 pts
ncordless
11/1/08 10:33:58PM
Here are some of my wedding pics from last year... taken by Matt Mallams and Elyse Butler.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
Jackelope
11/2/08 12:11:16AM

Posted by cmb19932

what is stonehenge lol

Beat me to it.

I've always wanted to go to Stonehenge. Of course I'm sure all it does it leave more questions than you might have already had before you went there
RampageOwnedYou
11/2/08 1:47:38AM
im jealous, some nice pics guys!

Wish I was able to do some travelling like that.

Ive done the carabian (7 islands) when i was 18..nothing in 11 years as far as vacation travel.
But very nice pics. That Colorado place, is stunning.

ocho-cinco
11/2/08 2:17:31AM
I can't figure out how to add my pics. I Choose the files under Image attachments, but when I post it, nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?
haggiswashere
11/2/08 2:25:53AM

Posted by PeteD

These first few are MMA related, and technically, I didn't take tthem, since I'm in the photos, but they're some of my favorites

you kinda look like your related to tim sylvia in that pic... not stature wise but you know what i mean lol
big_timmy
11/2/08 2:56:52AM
Dude, thats not a very nice thing to say.

If i got told i looked like tim sylvia... well...

I'd be ****** shattered
haggiswashere
11/2/08 3:15:16AM

Posted by big_timmy

I'd be ****** shattered

he kinda resembles him. his is no where near as goofy lookin as sylvia but they look related is all im saying.... sorry if it affends
dannyfrank
11/2/08 7:15:41AM
wow. i really like this thread.

some of you guys take awesome pictures
Rush
11/2/08 8:07:52AM

Posted by ocho-cinco

I can't figure out how to add my pics. I Choose the files under Image attachments, but when I post it, nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong?

That usually happens if your picture is larger than 100kb. Either make the file smaller or upload the pictures to something like photobucket and link to them that way.
Rush
11/2/08 8:19:30AM

Posted by Jackelope

Beat me to it.

I've always wanted to go to Stonehenge. Of course I'm sure all it does it leave more questions than you might have already had before you went there

There is something to be said about being there in person. My wife originally thought it was going to be boring, but once we got there, she couldn't stop talking about it.

What is amazing is how large the bluestones are, and how far they were literally dragged to be there (from Wales some 250 km away)

If you are ever in England, I recommend going. It's really touristy, but it's worth it.
PeteD
11/2/08 10:49:31AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by big_timmy

I'd be ****** shattered

he kinda resembles him. his is no where near as goofy lookin as sylvia but they look related is all im saying.... sorry if it affends

Naw, I'm not offended, I can see it in the jaw structure, and the studly sideburns
mikevolz
11/2/08 11:34:02AM
both taken on my cell
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Jackelope
11/2/08 12:46:30PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

im jealous, some nice pics guys!

Wish I was able to do some travelling like that.

Ive done the carabian (7 islands) when i was 18..nothing in 11 years as far as vacation travel.
But very nice pics. That Colorado place, is stunning.

You should definitely make some time to travel if you can afford it. I want to get all the travelling done that I can while I'm young that way when I'm old and crippled I don't have to bitch about hiking a 14,000 ft. mountain cuz my hips are killing me

Rush- Stonehenge is definitely on my to-do list should I end up in that neck of the woods any time in the near future. However, I think my next big trip will either be Thailand or Norway to visit the homeland (Maybe I'll stop by Hellboy's place while I'm up there LOL)
RampageOwnedYou
11/2/08 12:58:36PM
i hear ya bro. Ive done some travelling, but when i was in my teens. Now that im a single dad, it is hard to even get a weekend to myself.

But with that being said, when my daughter is older. I plan to take her places, and get to visit all those nice places you guys took photos of.

Colorado is one place that would be fun. I love to ski, so i can see myself taking a trip up there.

I like to golf as well, so im not to sure if Colorado has solid golf or not.

In due time...in due time...thats what i keep telling myself.
mikevolz
11/2/08 1:05:37PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

i hear ya bro. Ive done some travelling, but when i was in my teens. Now that im a single dad, it is hard to even get a weekend to myself.

But with that being said, when my daughter is older. I plan to take her places, and get to visit all those nice places you guys took photos of.

Colorado is one place that would be fun. I love to ski, so i can see myself taking a trip up there.

I like to golf as well, so im not to sure if Colorado has solid golf or not.

In due time...in due time...thats what i keep telling myself.

vail in colorado is breathtaking.

and some of the best golf in the world is in arizona, and nevada. just a hop, skip and a jump away.
Jackelope
11/2/08 1:24:15PM
Yeah Scottsdale, AZ is where you want to be for some unbelievable golf. Matter of fact right now is the PERFECT time of year. Highs around 85 and lows around 60 with sunny skies every day. Just make sure you bring your wallet if you're going to golf in Scottsdale

Ben_Hutch
11/2/08 4:00:33PM
Gorilla in London Zoo

iwannabesedated
11/22/08 5:38:12PM
Heres a few from Penguins Vs Rangers last season it was game 5 when the Pens clinched...Also a pic of us tailgating before we went in..It was funny because these two dudes we're walking thru the parking lot and were like wow,We never seen people do this before hockey games fire up the grill and drink some beers.They said they were from Canada.Oh yeah i didnt take the pics my cousins girlfriend did..i just stole them.hahaha
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
Pages: [1] 2