Cool names in MMA/Any contact sport

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Cool names in MMA/Any contact sport
Cladrix
9/6/07 11:44:47AM
Who do you people think has the coolest name in MMA/Any contact sport?

My vote goes for Branko Cikatic. That name is just awesome.
DCRage
9/6/07 12:15:49PM
Dokonjonosuke Mishima. Maybe the longest name in MMA and I bet if you asked people about him, some people would probably say "That Tekken Guy".
Violentcuv
9/6/07 12:23:57PM
I met this guy through some friends at Ohio State when i use to hang out down there. I couldn't believe that was his real name when I met him. He is having a fairly successful start to his MMA career too. I gotta give Mr Bush his props whenever I see threads like this!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
9/6/07 12:28:44PM
im no fan of it and i know its not a contact sport, but dick trickle from nascar has the funniest sports name ive ever heard. the NFL's bailey brothers had parents that thought they'd do pretty well in life so they named them champ and boss.
babalu2720
9/6/07 3:27:41PM
Andy Wang...kinda funny, but it goes really good with how bad his overall MMA game is and the fact that he is Asian(Sorry in advance if any offense is taken, it's all in good humor)....I agree though Dick Trickle is one of the best names
pv3Hpv3p
9/6/07 4:18:04PM

Posted by cowcatcher

im no fan of it and i know its not a contact sport, but dick trickle from nascar has the funniest sports name ive ever heard. the NFL's bailey brothers had parents that thought they'd do pretty well in life so they named them champ and boss.

Dick Butkis has a funny ring to it as well, I guess if anything a name like that will make you a mean f u c k i n linebacker...

It makes you wonder at what point he went from Richard to Dick, I guess the same goes for Trickle (insert childish giggle)... Or any Richard for that matter
BigEvil
9/26/07 2:44:57PM
Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley are pretty classic baseball player's names.
cowcatcher
9/26/07 2:52:16PM
this isnt a sports name but dick armey is F'N HILARIOUS.
TNunley
9/26/07 2:54:47PM

Posted by Cladrix

Who do you people think has the coolest name in MMA/Any contact sport?

My vote goes for Branko Cikatic. That name is just awesome.

Cladrix... is that Frank Dux in your photo? There's no way that could be Ivan Krusensky (spelling). Are you telling me that's Kurt Sloan right there with you? Always wanted to meet Max Walker (yeah took me a while to think of all the names).

By the way.. how tall are you? I heard he was pretty short.
DCRage
9/26/07 4:54:35PM

Posted by BigEvil

Reminds me of a guy the Orioles recently drafted, his name is Pedro Beato. Seriously. Haha.
GTS
9/28/07 2:05:14AM

Posted by BigEvil

ive seen milton bradley he was on the news for that first basemen umpire.
BigEvil
9/28/07 12:27:07PM
We should also start a stupid celebrity kids name list like... Chris Martin and whats her face's kid... Apple, are you kidding me.
DCRage
10/2/07 12:08:20PM
I know one name I really like that wasn't mentioned before-the former MLS standout Mauricio Cienfuegos. There's something I really like about that last name. Plus it's easier than another cool name I like, Kaipo-Noa Kaheaku-Enhada. That would be the name of Navy Football's QB. Right up there with Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala.
hathcock32
10/2/07 12:44:57PM
Dick Dent

Jens......is a fu*cing sweet name..wish i had it

Hiroshi Kamikaze Tanaka

Rush
10/2/07 10:24:39PM
What about Kola Koka?
Boo_Radley21
10/15/07 12:12:49AM
I've always found it funny when watching a hockey game and the commentators mention Alexander Semen.
waylon_o
10/18/07 2:02:05PM
Megaton Diaz is a sweet name
tlangley
10/29/07 11:08:34PM
"Sugar"