The constant reminder...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » The constant reminder...
KungFuMaster
11/19/11 12:49:48AM
I actually hate the constant reminder of how horrible I did on an event. I come on playground to have fun and not to be reminded of how terrible my picks and wagers are....

If I want to check the stats of my last performance, I can easily do that with the game history link. I think that spot can be better used as an advertisement rather than reminding me of my scores.

OK Shawn, fire away.
grappler0000
11/19/11 4:17:46AM
Ha, I hear ya, man. I didn't do so well last time around...and I'm already tired of looking at it. Gotta turn that into motivation, I suppose.
kopower
11/19/11 6:52:20AM
It would be nice if it could be minimized or closed entirely.
Shawn91111
11/19/11 8:45:09AM
Dont worry we will remind you just how bad you did on the events.

I like it actually, Its motivation to do better the next event.
sbulldavid
11/19/11 8:54:08AM
I had a season that went so horrible, that I just crawled back to 50% by going 10-1 on the last event of the season. I think the biggest thing is not to get discouraged and don't force it by trying to pick every upset right.
postman
11/19/11 11:36:27AM
I just pretend its a add for credit scores
Poor_Franklin
11/19/11 12:28:34PM
i like it bc i came in 30th last event..... prolly wont like it next week though

also, i thought it'd be cool if we had an option to tweet or facebook our results, for when we want ot brag about the good events....plus it'd be another way to get mmaplayground out there
Bubbles
11/20/11 10:19:53PM
i thought the ECP was supposed to help you with your picks?
KungFuMaster
11/20/11 10:47:47PM

Posted by Bubbles

Now I see why you and Shawn get along so well.
Shawn91111
11/20/11 11:49:15PM
That $20,000+ you dropped on one guy at the Fox event must have hurt.
VILLIN
11/21/11 3:31:38AM

Posted by Bubbles

We try but he won't listen. He can be a stubborn SOB when he wants to be.
prophecy033
11/21/11 3:33:28PM

Posted by VILLIN

Posted by Bubbles

We do try and KFM listens about 50% of the time. But I know his knowledge shall improve with more time devoted to MMA. It took us all a bit of time to understand how certain fights will play out. I learned the hard way abreast times but I was watching and buying mma long before I made an account on the playground. I still have bad events here and there but its fewer and farther between know then it was back in 2007
jjeans
11/21/11 3:37:40PM
I'm the opposite My second event I was 11th! My fourth event I was fourth!!!
Bubbles
11/21/11 3:44:28PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by VILLIN

Posted by Bubbles

We do try and KFM listens about 50% of the time. But I know his knowledge shall improve with more time devoted to MMA. It took us all a bit of time to understand how certain fights will play out. I learned the hard way abreast times but I was watching and buying mma long before I made an account on the playground. I still have bad events here and there but its fewer and farther between know then it was back in 2007

oh i know, i was just joining in on the ribbing. i got nothing against the ECP, im just now part of a rival camp
Shawn91111
11/21/11 3:52:05PM
If someone is too stubborn to listen, then they need to be shown the door,