Do you consider.....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Do you consider.....
TheHood
6/4/08 8:47:21PM
Guys like Buakaw should left K-1 and join other MMA organisation soon....? Basically I think place like K-1 is wasting his talent as a fighter 9 (it's obvious that his muai thai skill is doomed bacause of this...!) because of their verified and restricted rules on their game....

Do you think place like K1, Cage Rage & Strikeforce can make the best of him.....?
cmill21
6/4/08 9:16:41PM

Posted by TheHood

Guys like Buakaw should left K-1 and join other MMA organisation soon....? Basically I think place like K-1 is wasting his talent as a fighter 9 (it's obvious that his muai thai skill is doomed bacause of this...!) because of their verified and restricted rules on their game....

Do you think place like K1, Cage Rage & Strikeforce can make the best of him.....?

I'm so confused...You think K-1 is wasting his talent? Why? Because he can't use his elbows? He can still fight in Lumpinee. K-1 is the pinnacle of stand up fighting, Buakaw doesn't train any ground fighting and if he came to the UFC he would be taken down and submitted, or lay n prayed. K-1 is the best place for strikers, and there have only been a select few to make the transfer succesfully.