Conor McGregor Signs For UFC; Debuts In Sweden against Marcus Brimmage

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Conor McGregor Signs For UFC; Debuts In Sweden against Marcus Brimmage
jjeans
2/7/13 9:45:19AM
Conor McGregor was already seen as a potential UFC signee even before his huge knockout win over Ivan Buchinger on New Year's Eve, but the world was really opened up to 'The Notorious' as he became a two-weight world champion under the Cage Warriors banner,

With acclaim coming from all sides, the UFC's attention was obviously zoned in on Irishman McGregor, and mmanytt.se have now revealed he is set to debut for the promotion at their Stockholm event in April.

SBG Ireland's McGregor (12-2) will take on Marcus Brimage in a featherweight clash at UFC Stockholm 2013.

LINK to the awesome fight announcement
sparky
2/7/13 9:55:59AM
WAR McGregor

I love watching this guy fight. No disrespect to Brimage but, I hope Conor knocks him out cold
prozacnation1978
2/7/13 11:01:01AM
Very nice pickup
Should be hell of a scrap
Budgellism
2/7/13 11:17:29AM
Nice addition! This fight has war written all over it too
Franklinfan47
2/7/13 12:13:00PM
YES! Called this after his last fight.

The UFC has gone too long without a legit Irish fighter. Big fan of Ankle Titties Brimmage as well.
quezocrema0032
2/7/13 12:15:34PM
Really wish ther ufc match uped Brimmage with Halloway. Rarely see fighters go on 3 fight winning streaks with under 10 total career fights, just seemed logical to pair the 2 since their around the same career experience.
frizzzlecake
2/7/13 2:07:49PM
Brimage 1st rnd ko.
Bubbles
2/7/13 11:47:45PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

The UFC has gone too long without a legit Irish fighter. Big fan of Ankle Titties Brimmage as well.

Norman Parke will be a champ one day
shaneTpain
2/8/13 10:37:51AM
oooo i love this bout!
not sure who to root for? both fighters are beastly!!
Franklinfan47
2/8/13 11:07:31AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Franklinfan47

Norman Parke will be a champ one day

I said LEGIT irish fighter. Not those Northern Irish UK posers

Haha nah I like Parke too