Congratulations aussiemma!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Congratulations aussiemma!
pmoney
8/5/12 12:18:46PM
You beat me, two out of three avatar bets! My once pristine 6-1 record is sitting at 7-4 now. I gotta step my av bet game up, but I thought first I need to give credit where credit is due and say, "Well done aussie. You whooped my ass".
Aether
8/5/12 12:29:14PM
who did you bet on?
pmoney
8/5/12 12:36:23PM
I took Gomez over Moraga
sparky
8/5/12 12:39:41PM
I won my av bet with BeeR took Manny over Omigawa
Aether
8/5/12 1:04:54PM

Posted by pmoney

I took Gomez over Moraga

I was shocked at the lines after watching both guys fight, personally. Gomez gets his ass kicked in every fight I saw of his, even the ones he wins, just once in a while he manages to pull off a sub when his opponent gets overconfident. I was super unimpressed with the footage I found on him.

-edit-

NOT TO RUB SALT IN THE WOUND OR ANYTHING LOL.
Bubbles
8/5/12 1:20:35PM
p$, sounds like when me and you began our trilogy. I was 6-1 and you have taken 2 of 3 from me
pmoney
8/5/12 1:39:50PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by pmoney

I took Gomez over Moraga

I was shocked at the lines after watching both guys fight, personally. Gomez gets his ass kicked in every fight I saw of his, even the ones he wins, just once in a while he manages to pull off a sub when his opponent gets overconfident. I was super unimpressed with the footage I found on him.

-edit-

Yeah, I haven't had time to watch "tape" in months. Last time I take an av bet under those circumstances lol
scoozna
8/5/12 1:53:03PM
I fear "useless" will be a part of your av soon...just remember, we don't think your useless.

(awwww.)
Aether
8/5/12 2:13:55PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Aether

Posted by pmoney

I took Gomez over Moraga

-edit-

Yeah, I haven't had time to watch "tape" in months. Last time I take an av bet under those circumstances lol

Yeah, luckily for me, I was sick, and I managed to clock in at an impressive 630th place after hours of research.
pmoney
8/5/12 2:34:41PM

Posted by Aether

Yeah, luckily for me, I was sick, and I managed to clock in at an impressive 630th place after hours of research.

Hard work pays off! I went 5-4, ranked #1566 out of 2335 just going by records

I think I dropped nearly 100 places in the point standings, which sadly is par for the course for me closing out a season... ah well, it could have gone worse!
Bubbles
8/5/12 4:27:37PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Aether

Hard work pays off! I went 5-4, ranked #1566 out of 2335 just going by records

I think I dropped nearly 100 places in the point standings, which sadly is par for the course for me closing out a season... ah well, it could have gone worse!

this was my best event since the combo card with 48 points
infestructure
8/5/12 4:30:05PM
Anyone seen Budgellism's new AV/? I had DeFries (with ketchup)