CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
Radon
4/20/07 12:19:02AM
You have been selected to receive a free Xbox 360.

Seriously... I gotta hear that shit about 5+ times in the 5 or so minutes I'm here browsing the site. It's extremely annoying and although I really like the idea of a fantasy league for MMA the spamming advertisements make me not want to come here.
Manfred
4/20/07 12:29:07AM
You used you first post here to complain? This site isn't perfect but it's leaps and bounds better than any MMA forum.

Remember "OH MY GOD... NO WAY!" on Sherdog for awhile? I just turned my sound down.
hippysmacker
4/20/07 3:08:37AM

Posted by Radon

Seriously... I gotta hear that shit about 5+ times in the 5 or so minutes I'm here browsing the site. It's extremely annoying and although I really like the idea of a fantasy league for MMA the spamming advertisements make me not want to come here.

you could also get firefox
rcg916
4/20/07 3:41:45AM
Ive been on all the boards and have received more useful info on this board than any other... Give it a chance! Firefox kills that popup instantly...
nate22
4/20/07 4:28:58AM

Posted by Radon

Seriously I gotta hear this shit about 5+ times every five or so days when i'm browsing the site. It's extremely annoying and although I really like you, your stupid threads make me want to ban you.

on a serious note, buy membership, turn sound down, firefox.
Mastodon2
4/20/07 11:02:23AM
Get any ad blocker

And welcome to MMA playground. IMO, the members here know damn sight more about the sport than you find on other boards and there is actual discussion here ( ), unlike some other MMA forums
TonyDanza
4/20/07 11:33:16AM
This site is awesome , according to that chick ive won like 35 xbox 360's.
disorderlyvision
4/20/07 5:47:49PM
turn your sound down
Svartorm
4/20/07 9:59:47PM

Posted by TonyDanza

This site is awesome , according to that chick ive won like 35 xbox 360's.

And according to the PRINCE OF NIGERIA, hes going to give me $15 million for doing absolutely nothing.
chentay2112
4/25/07 10:38:36PM
i think when you get so much good info from one site you can put up with stupid adverts,,,
no matter how many times i win a xbox 360 i'll keep coming back
MMAPG gets a big
from me
Fanboy 1988
4/26/07 12:11:52AM
They are alittle annoying, including that walmart one that moves half across the screen..