Congrats to Din THomas..Sub of the night and www.WeLoan.Us sposnor

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Congrats to Din THomas..Sub of the night and www.WeLoan.Us sposnor
www-WeLoan-us
5/27/07 9:56:50AM
woooohoooo another WeLoan.US UFC fighter racks up another win and submission of the night. Way to go Din great fight....All the fights were great last night....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
5/27/07 11:42:14AM
I wanted to see this fight. I really like Din. I think he doesn't get enough credit for his abilities.
ffforgottenx
5/27/07 2:41:11PM
it was a great fight, din dominated the whole time, and that armbar was sweet.. i like the way he held onto his leg to hold onto it during the slam and then rolled him into it..

not to mention, i picked din by 2nd round submission haha
www-WeLoan-us
5/27/07 2:52:54PM
HE really did look good.....hopefully you saw our logo on the from of his shorts...I like how he said bring on mayweather lol
Rampage_Soldier
5/27/07 3:06:40PM
Nice armbar! Endured the slam and stretched it out for the win. I saw the WeLoan.Us logo while I was watching the fight. Good exposure...
bayonetxwork
5/27/07 5:09:38PM
He looked great in this fight. And I think he had the fastest shot i've ever seen in my life. You can't sprawl on a shot like that, it was incredible.
rcg916
5/27/07 5:22:45PM
I saw it, and instantly thought of you. Congrats man, Im a huge Din Thomas fan, and your ad on his shorts was seen quite a few times.
BadSanta
5/28/07 12:26:25AM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

woooohoooo another WeLoan.US UFC fighter racks up another win and submission of the night. Way to go Din great fight....All the fights were great last night....

When the hell will real estate prices in the L.A. area come down?
www-WeLoan-us
5/28/07 12:32:27AM
Thank you all for your kind words it means alot..We try to sponsor MMA as much as we can. I am thinking about adding www. above the Weloan.Us so everyone knows its a website? I had some family members that are not too internet savy and thought everything was still .com. IYO if you look at Weloan.Us would you think its a website ? Everyone opinion is greatly appreciated...
www-WeLoan-us
5/28/07 12:36:19AM
prices have dropped all around....You should find about 5 properties you like and offer about 10% less than what they are asking and 1 or 2 will bite...Its a buyers market dont let them fool you with the asking price...offer low and if they dont except you have nothing to lose...On the other hand they are making that mortgage payment every month wishing they could get rid of the property so take advantage. I am not a realator I just have alot of them work for me .I am the guy you see when you need the $$$$ for the house..You come have a sit down with me like tony soprano..
Stickan
5/28/07 8:49:09AM
Congrats to YOU for sponsoring such a talent.

The first double-leg Din did dropped my jaw. That transition was truly amazing. Great fight and Jeremy Stephens proved he belongs in the octagon.
Mayo
5/28/07 12:43:53PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

Thank you all for your kind words it means alot..We try to sponsor MMA as much as we can. I am thinking about adding www. above the Weloan.Us so everyone knows its a website? I had some family members that are not too internet savy and thought everything was still .com. IYO if you look at Weloan.Us would you think its a website ? Everyone opinion is greatly appreciated...

I think you should add the www. I also have a .us website and lots of people don't get it. However with the positioning on the shorts, you might not see the www. It would be cool if you could get it going vertical on the black stripe on the side of the shorts.
Rampage_Soldier
5/29/07 9:19:43PM
I agree. You should add the www so it's clear that it's a web address. Even though it has a .US ending the www. beginning should make it clear that it's a website.
rcg916
5/29/07 9:44:29PM

Posted by Stickan

Congrats to YOU for sponsoring such a talent.

The first double-leg Din did dropped my jaw. That transition was truly amazing. Great fight and Jeremy Stephens proved he belongs in the octagon.

Dude, was that not the slickest shot ever, or what??!!

Ultimate_fighter
5/29/07 9:49:59PM

Posted by ffforgottenx
not to mention, i picked din by 2nd round submission haha

Hey... Me too!

But yeah, that was a great fight! I hope Din can fight some top contenders now, he deserves it!
jdubs
5/29/07 10:10:02PM
yes put www in front i did not know it was a website