COMPLETE LIST OF UFC FIGHTERS THAT HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » COMPLETE LIST OF UFC FIGHTERS THAT HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR PED'S
postman
2/14/13 8:50:11AM
Link

I have no clue if this is legit or complete but its worth a look.
sparky
2/14/13 9:06:52AM
Never expected to see the Cowboy on that list
airkerma
2/14/13 9:51:35AM
"Adam Smith
September 29, 2007. Loss to Dewey Cooper (Strikeforce). Tested positive for cocaine and marijuana (also nandrolone and stanozolol.)"

"I thought I told ya, I came to party"
JLS1980
2/14/13 10:55:28AM
Forrest Griffin
August 8, 2009. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC 101). Tested positive for Xanax (anti-anxiety medication).

Well can you blame?

Seriously though, I hope the Xanax was from days prior to the fight and not the day of. Xanax is not the type of drug anyone wants to be fighting on, especially Anderson.
postman
2/14/13 11:39:16AM

Posted by airkerma

"Adam Smith
September 29, 2007. Loss to Dewey Cooper (Strikeforce). Tested positive for cocaine and marijuana (also nandrolone and stanozolol.)"

"I thought I told ya, I came to party"

Pretty epic and props to anyone who can find video of the fight. Anyone notice how many ppl on this list lost their fight.
tcunningham
2/14/13 2:56:52PM
his test came back for diuretics. personally i dont consider diuretics to be a PED. if anything they could hurt the fighters performance. at least cowboy didnt pop actual roids. still, i hate seeing him on the list.
postman
2/14/13 3:22:13PM

Posted by tcunningham

his test came back for diuretics. personally i dont consider diuretics to be a PED. if anything they could hurt the fighters performance. at least cowboy didnt pop actual roids. still, i hate seeing him on the list.

If I remember correctly they are on the list because they help to make PEDs
jae_1833
2/14/13 10:05:26PM
Bas Rutten!?!?
FlashyG
2/14/13 10:16:40PM

Posted by postman

Posted by tcunningham

Some diuretics can act as a masking agent for PED's and are also used to help cut weight.

The drug Cowboy was taking was used to stop his kidneys from retaining water, but it would also mask certain PED's so its banned in most sports.
grappler0000
2/14/13 11:44:42PM

Posted by jae_1833

Bas Rutten!?!?

Yeah, it was pain killers from his fight in the WFA. He's talked about it many times, but I don't remember the details. I know he had pulled a groin or something. IIRC it was some sort of miscommunication with the AC over his meds.
postman
2/15/13 8:14:39AM

Posted by FlashyG

Posted by postman

Posted by tcunningham

Some diuretics can act as a masking agent for PED's and are also used to help cut weight.

The drug Cowboy was taking was used to stop his kidneys from retaining water, but it would also mask certain PED's so its banned in most sports.

I meant mask
jay98107
2/17/13 3:44:51PM
This will always be my favorite:
Kevin Randleman
October 21, 2006. Loss to Mauricio Rua (PRIDE 32). Testing showed submitted sample was not human.