Here Comes the Boom MMA Comedy!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Here Comes the Boom MMA Comedy!
TeamDEY
7/2/12 5:30:44PM
Not gonna lie but the movie actually looks like it might be funny. What do you guys think.

Trailer
kopower
7/2/12 5:57:27PM

Posted by TeamDEY

Not gonna lie but the movie actually looks like it might be funny. What do you guys think.

Trailer

It actually does. I'd watch it for Bas, if nothing else.
ghandikush
7/2/12 5:59:30PM
looks good for an mma fan. Ive hated never back down and redbelt too.
Twenty20Dollars
7/2/12 6:12:17PM
I hope Mayhem doesn't gas in that fight there.
infestructure
7/2/12 6:31:10PM
Looks funny. Gotta see it, the wife will like it too. I always make the mistake of reading the immature comments when I'm on youtube. Makes you realise how stupid people really are. I think a lot of people read these comments, and get angry, not realising where the comments came from (immature people dumb enough to comment on youtube vids).

Also, while you are on youtube...search "Toyota supra drift uncensored full video" on youtube, if you aren't at work. Come back and prop me if you like the video
Ordep
7/2/12 7:17:14PM
I'll pass, I never considered that guy funny and to me Hayek is way overrated as a eyecandy. Only good thing seems to be that Henry Winkler is in it. That'd be my only hope for funny scenes.
Twenty20Dollars
7/2/12 7:39:54PM

Posted by Ordep

I'll pass, I never considered that guy funny and to me Hayek is way overrated as a eyecandy. Only good thing seems to be that Henry Winkler is in it. That'd be my only hope for funny scenes.

I've only liked him in King of Queens. He had some MMA on that show once.
kopower
7/2/12 7:52:12PM

Toyota video
infestructure
7/2/12 8:04:28PM

Posted by kopower

Toyota video

/It really needs it's own thread

search "Toyota supra drift uncensored full video" on youtube, if you aren't at work