Top 5 College Football Teams You Root Against

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Top 5 College Football Teams You Root Against
Kpro
7/7/11 8:53:18PM
I'm a University of Washington fan so I won't include Pac-12 teams even though teams like Washington State and Oregon would be my most hated in terms of rivalries. I happen to root for them against non-Pac-12 teams so they wouldn't make my list anyways.

In order, who do you root against no matter what?

1) Miami (FL)
2) Texas
3) Notre Dame
4) LSU
5) Ohio State
Pskinner_mma314
7/7/11 10:16:20PM
1. Oklahoma
2. Usc
3. Texas
4. Ohio state
5. Florida

root against them when they play anyone

top 5 favorites

1. Texas a&m
2. Notre dame
3. Tcu
4. Oregon
5. Michigan
Poor_Franklin
7/7/11 10:18:01PM
1. Ole Miss
2. Auburn
3. Alabama
4. LSU
5. Florida

hate Ole Miss bc they suck, bc of the rivalry & that's how I was raised. as for the other 4, if these teams beat up on you year after year, you'd hate them too

Dan Mullen will be our savior (as long as another team doesnt steal him from us)

top 5 non SEC teams I hate:

1. Ohio State
2. Texas
3. Florida St
4. Oklahoma
5. USC
BelXavier420
7/7/11 11:30:15PM
1. Notre Dame
2. University of Florida
3.Ohio State
4. USC
5. SEC
ChrisSabal
7/7/11 11:34:05PM
root against:

1. Alabama
2. Ohio St.
3. Michigan
4. USC
5. BYU

Root for:

1. Appalachian St.
2. Wisconsin
3. Baylor(till Robert Griffin III leaves)
4. Illinois
5. Georgia Tech
Twenty20Dollars
7/7/11 11:37:29PM
1. KU, not just college fb, but every sport they do. Root against them.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/7/11 11:54:37PM
I absolutely LOVE all the hate for my Trojans

1.Notre Dame (They haven't won crap in 22 years and still act like they're amazing)
2. Oregon (Chip Kelly pisses me off)
3. LSU (Les Miles is a douche)
4. Texas A&M (Worst fans on the planet)
5. UCLA (not so much lately because Pistol Rick has done a bang up job of turning that program into a joke.)
postman
7/8/11 7:24:27AM
1.USC
2.USC
3.USC
4.USC
5.USC Bakersfield
emfleek
7/8/11 8:22:20AM
TEAMS I ROOT AGAINST
1 - Ohio State
2 - Notre Dame
3 - N/A
4 - N/A
5 - N/A

TEAMS I ROOT FOR (in no particular order)
Ball State
Cincinnati
Florida
Penn State
gartface
7/8/11 9:07:42AM
1. University of Georgia
2. University of Alabama
3. University of Arkansas
4. Ohio State University
5. University of Southern California

Theoutlaw08
7/8/11 9:47:43AM
Hate:
USC
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Michigan
Iowa

Favorites:
WISCONSIN
Oregon
UW-Whitewater
TCU
kingsmasher
7/8/11 10:16:51AM
USC All Day!! Fl State All DAy
Ohio State
cowcatcher
7/8/11 10:21:27AM
1. USC
2. Notre Dame
3. Ohio State
4. Michigan
5. Minnesota
Poor_Franklin
7/8/11 12:25:54PM

Posted by gartface

1. University of Georgia
2. University of Alabama
3. University of Arkansas
4. Ohio State University
5. University of Southern California

you're going to have to add the NCAA after they take that title away in the next couple of years.
Pskinner_mma314
7/8/11 1:56:37PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I absolutely LOVE all the hate for my Trojans

1.Notre Dame (They haven't won crap in 22 years and still act like they're amazing)
2. Oregon (Chip Kelly pisses me off)
3. LSU (Les Miles is a douche)
4. Texas A&M (Worst fans on the planet)
5. UCLA (not so much lately because Pistol Rick has done a bang up job of turning that program into a joke.)

I get the hate for ND, they are amazingly hyped and broadcast every year....I'm just Irish and grew up watchin em.

Now i gotta stand up for my aggies, how are we the worst fans on the planet? maybe the damn near loudest, but worst......c'mon now

and i love trojans......just not USC
Poor_Franklin
7/8/11 1:59:31PM
Ohio State vacates all 2010 wins and Sugar Bowl win over Arkansas.

LINK
Theoutlaw08
7/8/11 5:04:17PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Ohio State vacates all 2010 wins and Sugar Bowl win over Arkansas.

LINK

Good, screw them. I makes me feel even better that the BIG RED WISCONSIN beat them this past year.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/8/11 5:10:29PM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

I get the hate for ND, they are amazingly hyped and broadcast every year....I'm just Irish and grew up watchin em.

Now i gotta stand up for my aggies, how are we the worst fans on the planet? maybe the damn near loudest, but worst......c'mon now

You're kidding me, right? You guys actually started a Facebook page for your 1939 National Championship. Who does that? TAMU fans are the loudest and most obnoxious fans on the planet, and for what? What do they have to celebrate? A title won when they wore leather helmets? I don't get it, I could understand if there were a storied history there, but the Wrecking Crew is just that....history.

Don't get me wrong, Midnight Yell and Bonfire are cool traditions, but y'all need to win something.
cowcatcher
7/8/11 5:17:34PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Good, screw them. I makes me feel even better that the BIG RED WISCONSIN beat them this past year.

Just thought this could use a re-posting.
mkiv9secsupra
7/9/11 12:37:38AM
I hate....
1.Florida
2.USC (both of them)
3.Tennessee
4.Auburn
5.Bama

Pskinner_mma314
7/9/11 1:48:09AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

You're kidding me, right? You guys actually started a Facebook page for your 1939 National Championship. Who does that? TAMU fans are the loudest and most obnoxious fans on the planet, and for what? What do they have to celebrate? A title won when they wore leather helmets? I don't get it, I could understand if there were a storied history there, but the Wrecking Crew is just that....history.

Don't get me wrong, Midnight Yell and Bonfire are cool traditions, but y'all need to win something.

i was unaware of this retarded facebook page so dont hold that against me, and we are basically in the rebuilding stage with mike sherman and we're getting better every year, and idk if there is a more intense rivalry than a&m and texas, u'd have to live here to notice that
Ordep
7/9/11 4:14:59AM
Georgia Tech
Florida
Auburn
Bama
Boise State
BlueSkiesBurn
7/9/11 4:15:31PM

i was unaware of this retarded facebook page so dont hold that against me, and we are basically in the rebuilding stage with mike sherman and we're getting better every year, and idk if there is a more intense rivalry than a&m and texas, u'd have to live here to notice that

Red River Rivalry, Iron Bowl, USC-ND, Backyard Brawl...just some of the top of my head.
Pskinner_mma314
7/10/11 5:21:06PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Red River Rivalry, Iron Bowl, USC-ND, Backyard Brawl...just some of the top of my head.

i'm pretty sure one year a&m students went to the texas campus, stole bevo, butchered and ate him.....yeah their mascot...oh and red river rivalry, dude that is the only time i EVER root for texas...but thats just cause everyone in texas hates oklahoma....they just focus on that one cause....to be humble, texas has been the better team for a longer period of time, if you reverse the roles, a&m vs oklahoma would be just as big
BlueSkiesBurn
7/11/11 4:22:44PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

i'm pretty sure one year a&m students went to the texas campus, stole bevo, butchered and ate him.....yeah their mascot...oh and red river rivalry, dude that is the only time i EVER root for texas...but thats just cause everyone in texas hates oklahoma....they just focus on that one cause....to be humble, texas has been the better team for a longer period of time, if you reverse the roles, a&m vs oklahoma would be just as big

I'm pretty sure that you're misrepresenting the story. Yes, Bevo was served, but Texas had just as much a hand in it as A&M. My best friend went to UT. For being a PAC-12 guy, I'm pretty versed in the Big 12.

There are zero substantiated accounts of A&M stealing and eating Bevo all by themselves.