College football season starts tomorrow!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » College football season starts tomorrow!
DiabloFreak56
8/27/08 11:07:56PM
im just wondering since college football season starts tomorrow who does everyone think is gonna be in the national title game and whos gonna win it.

national title game : Ohio State vs Florida (ohio state finally wins the national title after 2 failed attempts)

Chris Wells or Noel Devine= Heisman Winner

Twenty20Dollars
8/27/08 11:25:54PM
MIZZ
wolfman
8/27/08 11:31:59PM
USF!!! Go Bulls!
CantAndleDaRiddum
8/27/08 11:33:40PM
September 13th- Ohio state @ USC

November 1st- Florida @ Georgia

winner of these 2 games will meet for national title

no need for a playoff this year....its already set up for us
Mchubb316
8/28/08 12:43:09AM
I don't think Georgia will be in the BCS title picture for long. Ohio State is solid and USC should make a run. I think Florida has a good shot at winning it all. Go Beavers.
Ordep
8/28/08 1:14:08AM
funny how people pick Florida over Georgia.... last year we beat them pretty straight and now our team is better so.....

look at my avatar
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/28/08 2:11:44AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CantAndleDaRiddum
8/28/08 6:16:41AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

living in SEC country, i confidently say that if u r picking 2 teams to play for the bcs & 1 of them isnt from the SEC, then u r kidding yourself

hell after georgia wins it this year, the SEC is gonna get sued for having a monopoly on the bcs championship
mkiv9secsupra
8/28/08 12:50:49PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

exactly......Ohio State beats USC and Georgia beats Florida.....

Georgia vs Ohio State.....soooooo UGA = National Champs

BTW even if FLA beats UGA.....OSU will still lose.
DiabloFreak56
8/28/08 1:18:33PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

nooooooooo way dude osu's offense is the best in the country IMO
and best defense. so no way theyre losin
DCRage
8/28/08 1:36:50PM
War Appalachian State! Just kidding. Although if they beat LSU...oh wait, they're still 1-AA. If I had to pick now, either Florida or Oklahoma.
CantAndleDaRiddum
8/28/08 1:54:35PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

kinda like they werent gonna win the last couple years too, huh?

face it people....ur team is gonna be considered the 2nd best until they beat an SEC team in the championship

the only way an SEC team doesnt make the championship game is bc there are so many good ones they beat up on each other

the only team i would argue against that statement would be USC, but they lost to stanford so gonna have to see what happens this year
mkiv9secsupra
8/28/08 3:40:13PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

we all saw what LSU did to their "#1 defense" last season. Just think what would have happened if Moreno and Stafford or Tebow and Harvin had gone up against them......devastation to say the least.
FrankTheTank1181
8/28/08 8:39:29PM
Check the avatar This is the best time of year for sure, September 13th could very well be a preview of the BCS championship game. And to make this season that much better Michigan should be terribad.
8/29/08 3:56:41PM
I hope my Gators will win the hole thing, but it is hard to say. I definatley think the SEC champs should play in it regaudless, who that will be i don't know, but they should come out of the East.

And for ohio state, they shouldn't be allowed to play in the BCS championship game until there confrence gets better. Oklahoma or USC are legit contenders though.
emfleek
8/29/08 4:14:43PM
GO BALL STATE

FrankTheTank1181
8/29/08 7:12:16PM

Posted by 905010

I hope my Gators will win the hole thing, but it is hard to say. I definatley think the SEC champs should play in it regaudless, who that will be i don't know, but they should come out of the East.

And for ohio state, they shouldn't be allowed to play in the BCS championship game until there confrence gets better. Oklahoma or USC are legit contenders though.

So you punish a team because they are so much better than the rest of their conference? Who's to say who's a contender from year to year, that's why they play the games. I don't see how punishing a team for having better coaches, players and recruiting than any other team in their conference makes any sense at all.
Mchubb316
12/22/08 2:52:23AM
Just wanted to revisit this thread. Been since August since we talked about it. Now the question, who wins? I like Florida still.