College Football Recruiting

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » College Football Recruiting
ohiostate1016
2/7/08 11:53:22AM
I'm a big fan of the recruiting in college football, and I actually wrote a blog wrapping up the big day yesterday. If you would like to read it, the link is below.

LINK

And if you are the type that likes great sports stories, there is a piece about a recruited player that I know personally at the link below.

LINK

Let me know what you think.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/1/08 8:02:19PM
Really great assessment of the recruiting classes. I am a HUGE Trojan fan and I disagree with the USC fan who commented below your blog. USC did not have the recruiting year we've had in years past. I think we dropped the ball on grabbing some of the premier talent out there. I understand that we have so much effin' talent from years past but we lose them as soon as we get them. I look forward to USC/OSU. I fear that our biggest weakness is at the QB position. I like Sanchez but I think Mustaine was the better choice. Carrol didn't even sit on that choice for a little. It will be interesting to see how we against ACC and Big Ten opponents. Oh wait, I already know how we do against Big 10 opponents I went to the last two Rose Bowls
Shawn91111
8/1/08 9:38:25PM
I used to like College Football recruiting, not as much as college basketball's, but since Syracuse's teams have been such crap the last 5 years I kind have stopped paying attention