Posted by prophecy033
1. Best Team In The Nation? Alabama. Their defense could be a top 10 in the NFL
2. Biggest Disappointment (Team)? Florida State. These guys are just underachieving
3. Heisman Frontrunner? Andrew Luck. Beast, period
4. Best QB? Andrew Luck. See #3
5. Best RB? LaMichael James. He does it all. 3 straight 200+ yard rushing games in a row. Just hope his elbow doesn't hold him out
6. Best WR? Justin Blackmon. I really like this dude
James popped his elbow back into place himself on the field. When I heard that well...well, first I puked, but I was shocked and impressed.
I can't believe that absolutely nobody is giving it up for Robert Woods. Everyone keeps saying Justin Blackmon. I'm a little shocked. Blackmon is good, but Woods is the best receiver in the nation right now.
Woods is currently averaging 203 total yards per game this year. Catching about 15 balls per game, too.
For those of you who think Blackmon is the best, maybe you haven't seen Robert Woods from USC, but here's some fun numbers for you.
Not counting this past weekend (it wouldn't have mattered, none of them came close to catching Woods), here are the stats. Woods: 747 yards & 6 TD's Ryan Broyles from Oklahoma: 476 yards & 6 TD's Michael Floyd from Notre Dame: 561 yards & 3 TD's Justin Blackmon: 450 yards & 4 TD's Jordan White from Western Michigan: 668 yards & 5 TD's (That's counting his game against Michigan that doesn't actually count, per the NCAA, toward statistics because it was called in the 3rd quarter due to inclement weather)
Robert Woods is on pace to hit 1,792 yards and 14 touchdowns this year.
I'm not trying to be a USC homer here, but how can anyone say that he's better than Woods when Woods is statistically destroying every receiver in the NCAA?